Hello from Australia !

Originally Posted by Vuey

you got some kick-+** niece and nephews Eltouha !!! awesome !!!

hey any of you guys get a pair of the XIII's yet ?

I really want the White/reds , but looking at pics of the playoffs , i cant decide !!! then there is the Altitudes dropping and i love the flints as well !!!
eek.gif

im only allowed to buy 2 more pairs this year
embarassed.gif

might go footlocker to try on the flints and White/reds today ....

how much do your contacts from the states sell them for bro ?

I really want the White/reds , but looking at pics of the playoffs , i cant decide !!! then there is the Altitudes dropping and i love the flints as well !!!
eek.gif

embarassed.gif

might go footlocker to try on the flints and White/reds today ....

how much do your contacts from the states sell them for bro ?

eek.gif

embarassed.gif
I got the flints and the white/reds both are hot! most comfortable Jordan I own, cop them you wont regret it
I'm married with a mortgage & a 1 year old girl, sound so old but I'm only 23 
ohwell.gif
 my wife is very generous in supporting my shoe habits I'm allowed more like 2-3 a month

My girl only has a pair of infant VI's in her collection worn once, but I plan to get her more just her feet grow so damn fast lol also when she hates wearing shoes but now she is walking she is wearing them more often

She got some air force 1's that I put on her reguarly, first thing I bought when I found out it was a girl was the pink Jumpman jumpsuit and beanie.

eek.gif

embarassed.gif
I got the flints and the white/reds both are hot! most comfortable Jordan I own, cop them you wont regret it
ohwell.gif
 my wife is very generous in supporting my shoe habits I'm allowed more like 2-3 a month

My girl only has a pair of infant VI's in her collection worn once, but I plan to get her more just her feet grow so damn fast lol also when she hates wearing shoes but now she is walking she is wearing them more often

She got some air force 1's that I put on her reguarly, first thing I bought when I found out it was a girl was the pink Jumpman jumpsuit and beanie.

Originally Posted by teekay

eek.gif

embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

awesome to see you guys getting your kids into Jordans !
happy.gif

man your lucky to get to buy 2-3 pairs a month !!! its just that, if you got so many , you just never get around to wearing/enjoying them all .

yeah, i loved the white/reds as soon as i tried them on !!! but flints look good to ... so will need to make the tough choice to only purchase one !!!

its like ... you going to buy a Red Ferrari or a Black one !!! ahaha

eek.gif

embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

happy.gif

man your lucky to get to buy 2-3 pairs a month !!! its just that, if you got so many , you just never get around to wearing/enjoying them all .

yeah, i loved the white/reds as soon as i tried them on !!! but flints look good to ... so will need to make the tough choice to only purchase one !!!

@vuey: lol u right..hard to decide bro..they both good..i got those two..they r very roomy shoe..better get the bulls cw to make it safe..

..i had a friend but not close friend, jz met him at basketball game..he got his white/red 13 for $130 or $150 i think coz they had a friend working at nike but i was thinkin his friend workin at nike factory outlet coz they said its employee card & they get discount,,man i paid my 13 for $233..we should look a friend at nike factory.lol,

@vuey: lol u right..hard to decide bro..they both good..i got those two..they r very roomy shoe..better get the bulls cw to make it safe..

..i had a friend but not close friend, jz met him at basketball game..he got his white/red 13 for $130 or $150 i think coz they had a friend working at nike but i was thinkin his friend workin at nike factory outlet coz they said its employee card & they get discount,,man i paid my 13 for $233..we should look a friend at nike factory.lol,

veuy, i got my flints for about aud$150 shipped to sydney through these guys, but that is considering only about $20 for shipping as i got them sent with four other pairs.

veuy, i got my flints for about aud$150 shipped to sydney through these guys, but that is considering only about $20 for shipping as i got them sent with four other pairs.

Originally Posted by boytwo

dam bro ... you could of gotten your XIII's for $208 from Nike Store , as they had a 20% off sale in late December/early Jan.

yeah, each time i go to Nike Factory, i try to "be-friend" the guys that work there, but dont want to seem like im trying to pick them up ! ahahah

Originally Posted by boytwo

dam bro ... you could of gotten your XIII's for $208 from Nike Store , as they had a 20% off sale in late December/early Jan.

yeah, each time i go to Nike Factory, i try to "be-friend" the guys that work there, but dont want to seem like im trying to pick them up ! ahahah

yeah..i ask them about that promo but they said just the same as the member card..& it turns out not the same..i knw they dont want me to use the %20 promo that time coz of the new release,,hate that..i still got my %20 promo got it from the dvd i bought at jb hifi,im tryin not to sleep for the IIIs..hehehe..im just so tight this year..

..me too everytime i visit nike factory i did d same, hope i met sneakerhead employee there..hehe..thats a good help for us man..hehe

yeah..i ask them about that promo but they said just the same as the member card..& it turns out not the same..i knw they dont want me to use the %20 promo that time coz of the new release,,hate that..i still got my %20 promo got it from the dvd i bought at jb hifi,im tryin not to sleep for the IIIs..hehehe..im just so tight this year..

..me too everytime i visit nike factory i did d same, hope i met sneakerhead employee there..hehe..thats a good help for us man..hehe

Originally Posted by eltouha

Bro, if they got a white/red XIII in a us12 let me know what they asking for it shipped to Sydney.Has anyone bought from eBay seller "id4 shoes" based out of Thaiwan ? As they got good prices. Considering the lakers vi's , only $130 shipped to Sydney !

Originally Posted by eltouha

Bro, if they got a white/red XIII in a us12 let me know what they asking for it shipped to Sydney.Has anyone bought from eBay seller "id4 shoes" based out of Thaiwan ? As they got good prices. Considering the lakers vi's , only $130 shipped to Sydney !

Yep ID4Shoes is a legit seller. Great prices and quick shipping, i get mine within 5 days usually when i cop from him. Got my White/Red XIIIs from him just the other day.

Yep ID4Shoes is a legit seller. Great prices and quick shipping, i get mine within 5 days usually when i cop from him. Got my White/Red XIIIs from him just the other day.

eek.gif

embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

happy.gif

I haven't been collecting for that long cause even though I got the mortgage kid etc I only came into the position a few years ago to afford to cop a lot but now it's getting to the point where I cut back cause I got to many lol 
Bro I'd go with the white/red joints. Bulls CW you can't go wrong, the white upper makes them easy to rock with anything, shorts jeans etc they go hard

the other day in North Sydney I saw a dude rockin' the Bred XI's 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 don't see many jay's like that in North Syd lol

Back
Top Bottom