Hello, the personal side of SNUGGLESMCDUGGAL. Chilled with Grand Hustle (Long read with Cliff Notes)

memories revisited .
pimp.gif
the samples on the table felt like he was feeding us .
laugh.gif
we (NT) always came back for seconds or more!

i'll be in the A soon too..... but I don't know if I'll have time to hit Pres...

and Bonnie? all I know is that it was the only pic on Zahirs myspace..... damn Latika
laugh.gif

and Will, you don't want with Kteezy. lol. ask Loso aka Fab about my myspace bird game! haha, to catch a predator.... 21+

I wish y'all was here for my bday party 2moro night..... cuz WERE GOIN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IN!

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

lmao this guy T.

yup there's 2 of us. Myself and T aka Mr. T from the A

Since T came out of the closet (no rainbow) I might as well post something up.

I'm Will, the one with all the ink. I haven't had the time to post on here lately

I have so many stories and pics..just havent had the time to post em..maybe make a blog like Ben's

Plug me in on myspace... myspace.com/iarenotstooopid

send me a friend request, tell me ur from nt and ill accept it

Imma join yall on the myspace jumpoff's and go on a smashing spree

The crazy thing is I get hoochies hittin me up askin can they smash

btw I appreciate everyone whos been down with us since day one

Imma be back later and post random samples and stuff yall havent seen yet.

and yea thats my kitchen table. imma snap some funny flix on that table later.

nfl_draft_football_nyff109300x312.jpg

welcome to the team
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

i'll be in the A soon too..... but I don't know if I'll have time to hit Pres...

and Bonnie? all I know is that it was the only pic on Zahirs myspace..... damn Latika
laugh.gif

and Will, you don't want with Kteezy. lol. ask Loso aka Fab about my myspace bird game! haha, to catch a predator.... 21+

I wish y'all was here for my bday party 2moro night..... cuz WERE GOIN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IN!

lol @ to catch a predator...the myspace bird game...k ill admit u got me on that.

holla @ us if you got time when you're in the A....that goes for anyone visiting ATL as well

also happy b day homie..id go all in with yall if i was there

whats good snuggles?! never knew yall were two people! hahaha...thanks again for all the samples you hooked up back in the day!

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

and no, Bow Wow doesn't own Prestigious, but he reps us hard. I think this board has a really big misconception of how he really is. He's a real cool dude and quite frankly, I am impressed with his ability to stay in the game for this long, as he has surpassed the usual 15 minutes of fame. And you can't deny that Entourage is a good look. I know if a lot of the people on this board had the opportunity to hang with him, he probably would inspire you.

I read somewhere online where they were hating on him because he didn't know the nicknames of the Jordans he was showing, but forreal, when does that matter in REAL life?! LOL
- sorry. thats not the reason people dislike that dude. lack of nderstanding him, and his celebrity isnt the problem, its hisattitude. one has to understand Bow Wow came up idolizing Jermaine Dupri throughout his youth coming up in the limelight. JD is one of those dudeswho's famous and likes to laugh at those who dont have the celeb status, money, and material things he has, and Bow Wow is just like him.
- i remember those days JD damn near cut him off after he thought his first 15 min was up and Bow Wow was getting all choked up on 106 talking about he dontunderstand why JD dont mess with him anymore. the time dude was begging his mama to buy him something with his own money at the jewelerystore......
laugh.gif
. but then wants to reinvent himself on some 'get likeme' type stuff, pointing and laughing at others who dont have what you have...c'mon dude
smh.gif
. celebs with attitudes like that are the ones alwaysgetting stuck up or afraid to go places alone because they already know the deal.

- but of course coming from him its all just hating. it's sad really. and i can see from your comments that alot of what you say must be coming straightfrom him and dude still doesnt get it. the most coolest celebs are the ones that are still humble. its all understood who you are, who you know, etc. but takea step back and look at the celebs that get roasted on here.....Fat Joe, Bow Wow, Nick Cannon, etc.......all lames. the cats that spend way too much timeboasting and bragging instead of being a real dude.

- i mean take a hint, you had Marcus Jordan (of all people) call you out on that bs you kept yapping about your shoes. Marcus Jordan is the last one to need tosolidify his staus when it comes to collecting but he did so because he (like most) was tired of hearing you flapping your trap about it. some people say theMarcus doesnt count.....Bow Wow dont count either. they both have access to stuff most NTers will never see other than on a computer screen. but Bow Wow is thetool constanly making videos aimed at the little guy when he already knows his status.

- my advice? whatch who you idolize. JD is not liked in the streets......there's a reason for that.

Originally Posted by tramond

you ever on the westside?
around campbellton or mlk?
greenbriar?
holla at a atlien
wat up brah ...all the time..holla @ me..

im all over the place. we'll link up and chop it.

Whatup Brandon! Long time man. Get Donnell and come to my shop. Peachtree and North Ave. I haven't seen both of yall in years...
It's definitely been a while. I'll tell him to come through.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

and no, Bow Wow doesn't own Prestigious, but he reps us hard. I think this board has a really big misconception of how he really is. He's a real cool dude and quite frankly, I am impressed with his ability to stay in the game for this long, as he has surpassed the usual 15 minutes of fame. And you can't deny that Entourage is a good look. I know if a lot of the people on this board had the opportunity to hang with him, he probably would inspire you.

I read somewhere online where they were hating on him because he didn't know the nicknames of the Jordans he was showing, but forreal, when does that matter in REAL life?! LOL
- sorry. thats not the reason people dislike that dude. lack of nderstanding him, and his celebrity isnt the problem, its his attitude. one has to understand Bow Wow came up idolizing Jermaine Dupri throughout his youth coming up in the limelight. JD is one of those dudes who's famous and likes to laugh at those who dont have the celeb status, money, and material things he has, and Bow Wow is just like him.
- i remember those days JD damn near cut him off after he thought his first 15 min was up and Bow Wow was getting all choked up on 106 talking about he dont understand why JD dont mess with him anymore. the time dude was begging his mama to buy him something with his own money at the jewelery store......
laugh.gif
. but then wants to reinvent himself on some 'get like me' type stuff, pointing and laughing at others who dont have what you have...c'mon dude
smh.gif
. celebs with attitudes like that are the ones always getting stuck up or afraid to go places alone because they already know the deal.

- but of course coming from him its all just hating. it's sad really. and i can see from your comments that alot of what you say must be coming straight from him and dude still doesnt get it. the most coolest celebs are the ones that are still humble. its all understood who you are, who you know, etc. but take a step back and look at the celebs that get roasted on here.....Fat Joe, Bow Wow, Nick Cannon, etc.......all lames. the cats that spend way too much time boasting and bragging instead of being a real dude.

- i mean take a hint, you had Marcus Jordan (of all people) call you out on that bs you kept yapping about your shoes. Marcus Jordan is the last one to need to solidify his staus when it comes to collecting but he did so because he (like most) was tired of hearing you flapping your trap about it. some people say the Marcus doesnt count.....Bow Wow dont count either. they both have access to stuff most NTers will never see other than on a computer screen. but Bow Wow is the tool constanly making videos aimed at the little guy when he already knows his status.

- my advice? whatch who you idolize. JD is not liked in the streets......there's a reason for that.
seriously, If I ever see JD or Bow on the streets I'd knock em out and post the video on world star hip hop.

Hey,

tramond - I don't really go out to the westside too often. Nowadays, I don't have any business being over there to be honest. I use to go out thereonce a week to pick up some wholesale goods that have nothing to do with sneakers, but that was past Bankhead Courts going towards Fulton Industrial. I use toride out to bankhead just to beat the block down, when I was younger, stupid and had not a damn thing to do.
laugh.gif
Also, I use to stop by Greenbriar to buy fitted hats if the mall or DistantReplays didn't have it, then Total Sports would usually have some ill ones, but I frequented the one near underground more often than that because I knewthe staff.

I usually hibernate in my house, but been on a "going out" streak. ANY Atlanta heads wanna have a good time on Wednesday, go to Luckie Lounge. I likethat spot a lot lately.

seasoned vet - I respect your decision to judge Bow or JD from the various media outlets. I, in no way represent him as an individual, all I know is hisdemeanor has been respectful when he is around. I don't chill with him on a regular basis, but when he is out, he always signs things for fans andacknowledges them with respect. He took the time out to sign everyones caution vest that worked in the Atlantic Station lower parking deck. That to me is a lotmore than you'll get from a lot of people, celebrities or not. I like to reserve opinions until I meet someone in person and to me, if they neverdisrespected me or my team, then I wish them much success.

I am gonna post pics in a few. Don't expect anything too major.

eek.gif
Damn Will, i aint know you had connects like that. I aint been byPrestegious in a minute. I gotta roll thru soon.

damn dude, i was wondering where you went too. that's you disappear for a minute then pop up chillin with grand hustle.
laugh.gif
good lookin on all the pics back in the day.

speaking of grand hustle, black boy white boy mixtape.
pimp.gif
young dro had me crackin upfirst time i heard it.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

eek.gif
Damn Will, i aint know you had connects like that. I aint been by Prestegious in a minute. I gotta roll thru soon.
ha nah im just normal ol will...oh yea fo sho..stop by anytime homie. im here or @ the studio chillin.

btw just a warning to anyone that we see in person...don't ever touch T's watch in person
roll.gif

little teaser...14's..all chambray pair and reverse chambray..never released..prolly 15 pairs out there

108122275.jpg

This photo I think grabbed the attention of Jordan Brand. Multi connects were pulled to execute this picture. LOL. Yall may have seen this photo, but this wasbasically the beginning of the end. (Insert Jay-Z's "Fallen")
laugh.gif

164790288.jpg

And I am not too sure if these PEs have been posted. These were never meant to be in civilian hands.
laugh.gif

113270455.jpg

113211327.jpg

113270433.jpg

Damn too bad I wasn't up on NT back in the day to know about these dudes, but I sure as hell remember seeing pics with Snuggles on em.
What side of the A are you guys on? You seem like cool dudes

am I the only one who remembers the rumors of Snuggles being some black guy whose side job involved the adult film industry? I know I remember reading that.

but it makes me proud as an asian man to know that it was indeed someone from the motherland holding down NT for so long.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom