Hello, the personal side of SNUGGLESMCDUGGAL. Chilled with Grand Hustle (Long read with Cliff Notes)

Im glad to you and Will still doing it big. I know you don't remember me but I came to the old shop with my homeboy Vic a few times. I got to stop by thenew shop and buy something.

Random T fact: I remember talking to him one night at the old shop about that Project Pat Ghetty Green album, and how it went SUPER HAM.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

SnuggieMcDuggal?
snuggieak8.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn this is a M. Night Shamalayanahan type twist. But props for coming through with the pics.
And the Gangsta Grillz hour on one of the ATL radio stations is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

This photo I think grabbed the attention of Jordan Brand. Multi connects were pulled to execute this picture. LOL. Yall may have seen this photo, but this was basically the beginning of the end. (Insert Jay-Z's "Fallen")
laugh.gif

164790288.jpg
I remember seeing this picture for the first time and going nuts over the fire red 3s.

Originally Posted by doyung9

am I the only one who remembers the rumors of Snuggles being some black guy whose side job involved the adult film industry? I know I remember reading that.

but it makes me proud as an asian man to know that it was indeed someone from the motherland holding down NT for so long.
laugh.gif

Yeah I remember that too, but it wasn't Snuggle. It was some dude who used to shut down WDYWT, I think he was going back and forth with Dom Kennedy too. Ithink

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by doyung9

am I the only one who remembers the rumors of Snuggles being some black guy whose side job involved the adult film industry? I know I remember reading that.

but it makes me proud as an asian man to know that it was indeed someone from the motherland holding down NT for so long.
laugh.gif

Yeah I remember that too, but it wasn't Snuggle. It was some dude who used to shut down WDYWT, I think he was going back and forth with Dom Kennedy too. I think
Yeah yeah... dude used wear like velour track suits and jewelry right?

don't know how I got the two mixed up... lot of funny stuff has happened on one website in the last 8 years or so.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Memories and too much to comment on.
laugh.gif
t textin me talkin bout, "latika?" yes, i was with customers tonight. hung out with the whole desert storm squad becuase i'm doing jewelry for the main behind the scenes guys.
Skane Dolla?
laugh.gif

I provided Young Jeezy with a few of his Bapes/shoes when Trap or Die was out, my homie painted his Miskeen shirts and created his snowman logo, and my other homie created his custom jerseys and jackets.
Soul Survivor video.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Zahir pics, I had to take the pics of Bobby V & Drama's Aphilliates Pieces from Prestigious Blog and post it in the Jewelry Thread becausethose joints were done well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

Hello,

My name is T. I enjoy Niketalk and have provided many photos of Nike samples a few years ago under the alias snugglesmcduggal.
I thought you were saying your name was T.I.
I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at first
laugh.gif

me too
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

lmao same here homeboy

op is you someone important or something?

Whatup Diplomat, seen you posting up in the Music forum all the time, so I feel like I know you mane... LOL. Hey, do you know Lola Plaku?

Also, thats my homie's new Asanti wheels with 9 inch lips on the rear wheels. Sure you seen it on the site. Front lips are 7 inches. Crazy.

Will posted clear pics of that watch in the jewelry thread. It was the Hawaii Triple Crown surfing G-Shock...

I thought i read a while back that you were doing a Bid and thats why you stopped posting on here.

*edit*
My bad, i just read that you answered that question way back on page 2, glad i wasnt the only one that remembered that.

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Whatup Diplomat, seen you posting up in the Music forum all the time, so I feel like I know you mane... LOL. Hey, do you know Lola Plaku?

Also, thats my homie's new Asanti wheels with 9 inch lips on the rear wheels. Sure you seen it on the site. Front lips are 7 inches. Crazy.

Will posted clear pics of that watch in the jewelry thread. It was the Hawaii Triple Crown surfing G-Shock...
Yep I do
laugh.gif
Lola is a good friend of mine it's her Birthday today actually, yeah she was in Atlanta from the end of Summer until Late Fall.We speak every other day on some 2am tip on the BBM both of us rarely sleep.
laugh.gif

edit: Actually she was the one who introduced me to DJ Drama, Willie The Kid & LA The Darkman when they were here during Caribana Week hosting a party.

them pics made me wet myself damn i miss them days, so yall out them game as far as early pics and so on?

Yo! I was peeping samples of him when I was like 11-12 or younger, all I know is that I remember those pics. Real talk.
BTW Flip is skinny and filipino am I right?

i always thought Snuggles was a white dude for some reason... used to be dope seein shoes months before release dates.

Did JB or Nike ever hit yall up to stop what yall was doin? or how did everything get shut down?

Back
Top Bottom