Hello, the personal side of SNUGGLESMCDUGGAL. Chilled with Grand Hustle (Long read with Cliff Notes)

Snuggles McDuggles finally reveals themselves.

What's the story behind you guys and Jordan Brand right now?

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Told him he needs to get back to the Cocaine mixtape, Million Dollar Trap House vibe... "Aye" had Vizions going crazy back then...
million dollar traphouse was that #+!+

So what if they're old &nd came out as GR's .

I want to bring back those memories of the pictures loading up hella slow , &nd you see the top of the shoe, then the middle , then the midsole , thebottom , &nd the that table , that damn famous table , with SNUGGLESMCDUGGAL right across the picture .

eek.gif

Originally Posted by OhSoFresh75

snuggles...
pimp.gif
at the pics and news you use to give us back in the days in the jordan forum. For some reason i always thought you were like some middle aged white guy that worked for jordan brand...

+1

so which one of you got locked up??
i always thought polo was a north east thing. i remeber in one of his first songs talking about polo gear that wont drop till next year.

i wonder which one i talked too back when i was lurking. i was in an NT aim chat the night of the DMP release it was like 3 in the morning. Ill never forget iwas amped at the time so was everybody else in the chat room. Dude was really cool.

so can one of you Snuggles characters elaborate on the limited Jordan XI mid that you brought up about a while back?

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Welcome Back snuggles. Man, I had a different idea of you looked like though...
Me too. I thought Snugs was black for some reason. Good to see u back Snuggles/ Mr. T

Deadstokc - Whatup, I need some tickets to a far away place. And you still haven't came by. Hit me up, my number has been the same for a decade.

Ben - Just googled Slumdog Millionaire. I gotta watch this sometime this week. LOL at having a random pic of Zahir and Bonnie.

and no, Bow Wow doesn't own Prestigious, but he reps us hard. I think this board has a really big misconception of how he really is. He's a real cooldude and quite frankly, I am impressed with his ability to stay in the game for this long, as he has surpassed the usual 15 minutes of fame. And you can'tdeny that Entourage is a good look. I know if a lot of the people on this board had the opportunity to hang with him, he probably would inspire you.

I read somewhere online where they were hating on him because he didn't know the nicknames of the Jordans he was showing, but forreal, when does thatmatter in REAL life?! LOL

And I will put up some pics later today of some shoes that I dunno have seen the light of day, just a few PEs and such, but I dont have that many pics ofsamples that didn't release.

Frill frill, most of the locked albums on the photobucket is of Will's puppys in sweaters and %@!$. LOL

^^Thats y I told u to hit me up.
Phone got wiped, so I have no #'s.
We can def do bizness, and I just found out the other day that yall opened up shop.
smh.gif
@ not gettin an invite, its all good tho.
Continue ridin the wave homey!

lmao this guy T.

yup there's 2 of us. Myself and T aka Mr. T from the A

Since T came out of the closet (no rainbow) I might as well post something up.

I'm Will, the one with all the ink. I haven't had the time to post on here lately

I have so many stories and pics..just havent had the time to post em..maybe make a blog like Ben's

Plug me in on myspace... myspace.com/iarenotstooopid

send me a friend request, tell me ur from nt and ill accept it

Imma join yall on the myspace jumpoff's and go on a smashing spree

The crazy thing is I get hoochies hittin me up askin can they smash

btw I appreciate everyone whos been down with us since day one

Imma be back later and post random samples and stuff yall havent seen yet.

and yea thats my kitchen table. imma snap some funny flix on that table later.

It's pretty dope hearing about this.

I've got a folder on my desktop pc with some samples you guys posted that I loved.

Back
Top Bottom