Help a guy creatively/wastefully blow $2500 that he wont today

Won $2500 on a cheque pool at work today.

I was thinking... maybe I should invest it but I already have my investments made for the month and I'm not strapped for cash. So I thought, what is something that I'd love to do or have but could never justify the cost????

Give a guy ideas on how to shamelessly and moronically blow $2500 

I will post pics/video of it. Might even give the best suggestion a little something 
pimp.gif

Be creative... I am away at work until the 20th of December so I will decide on that day.

GO

custom order the world's biggest hotpocket from "epic meal time"
rent an exotic car and take a few homeless guys to an all expense paid trip to Chuck E. Cheese

How about blowing $500 on something ridiculous and giving the rest to some less fortunate folks who deserve it? Might not be much to you, but you could change someone's life with that money.

4th of july week i got the Street Fighter 4 world championships, u can come to vegas and kick it with another nter
laugh.gif

If you're planning to wastefully blow that cash, just give it to your parents.
Aren't you living with them? Might as well throw it their way as a very small appreciation of their love and work.
If not, oh wellz, you ungrateful bastard.

Rent an exotic car for a day or two and eat at a Restaurant you've been wanting to.

Spend it on toys, food, clothes, etc and then surprise less fortunate people with it...I mean it is the holidays man...the feeling you would get after that...
pimp.gif

throw a pool party, invite NT to your house, use money to pay for damages.

also buy me a pair of xmas kobe vii for the fantastic idea <33

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Aren't you living with them? Might as well throw it their way as a very small appreciation of their love and work.

But he lost so much in the fire. Let him indulge a little.

HankMoody wrote:
Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:

But he lost so much in the fire. Let him indulge a little.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Buy a dope +@! gaming computer and overclock it til it explodes. Or make the liquid cooling go haywire or something. Post it on YouTube and get tons of hits and even more money and pay me residual?  

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

You could buy a motorcyle man.

For some reason, I imagined that chipmunk on your avy riding the motorcycle.

Rent an exotic car, give some gifts to homeless, buy nice gifts for parents, have nice meal, & have fun with the rest.

-Half a pound of the finest bud you can find
- $2500 worth of reggie, invite some friends over to take all the seeds out and then go to random parks and spread them all over the place
- New wardrobe

pay two bums to dress up as batman and superman and have them fight to see who the ultimate superhero is

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

- $2500 worth of reggie, invite some friends over to take all the seeds out and then go to random parks and spread them all over the place
- New wardrobe

Forget what I said do what this guy said.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

custom order the world's biggest hotpocket from "epic meal time"
rent an exotic car and take a few homeless guys to an all expense paid trip to Chuck E. Cheese
Great ideas... I wouldn't mind doing something dope/hilarious that also benefits other people. 
I've donated quite a bit this year in comparison to other years and I already planned on buying winter gear for homeless people at xmas. I also planned to give half my collection of sneakers to the youth emergency shelter society, but that's a diff thread altogether.

so I don't feel bad doing something fun/crazy with this money... 

other good ideas so far:

buy an iPad and do WILL IT BLEND

start a $500 tab at a Starbucks drive through, pull over to the side parking lot, and just watch the reactions

buy a few hundred big macs and just go around handing them out

keep em coming

Originally Posted by rocman23

pay two bums to dress up as batman and superman and have them fight to see who the ultimate superhero is
that can probably be done for a $6 Big Bear 
tired.gif

bboi4lif3 wrote:
Mangudai954 wrote:
- New wardrobe

Forget what I said do what this guy said. 
pimp.gif

reggie ? 
nerd.gif

I like what dude said about the wardrobe
set out a limit for what amount of money to blow and what amount to give

-New Wardrobe
-something expensive
-give the rest to charity before Christmas

Back
Top Bottom