Help a guy creatively/wastefully blow $2500 that he wont today

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

go out and buy a nice suit, and a santa hat...

walk around your mall and find good kids who you know AREN'T SPOILED... ask them politely "what do you want for xmas" when they are in a store... whatever it is.. cop it for them and say "one day when you get older, promise me you will do this for a young child"

this sir, would make you a legend...

So he is supposed to know whether or not a kid is spoiled by looking at them in the mall?
laugh.gif

actually did the same today,

gave a homless lady some cash first, though she will probably use it to buy drugs, but whatever its the thought that counts.

treated myself to a very expensive lunch

and then bought clothes.

sure i coulda gave it to the less fortunate. but hey, i worked my *%* off for this money

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

walk around your mall and find good kids who you know AREN'T SPOILED... ask them politely "what do you want for xmas" when they are in a store... whatever it is.. cop it for them and say "one day when you get older, promise me you will do this for a young child"

So he is supposed to know whether or not a kid is spoiled by looking at them in the mall?
laugh.gif

I was at the Apple Store once and I was playing with one of the Macbooks... little kid in elementary school or something comes up next to me with his mom and says "I want one of those (macbooks)!". She's like "I'll buy you one if you score 3 goals in soccer this season".

I was about to get my Christiano Ronaldo on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I wish I was on the first page but come on, be smart. No need to spend it. Put the money in the damn bank. Just because it is a "bonus" doesn't mean it needs to be spent. Stop being an American

I'm not 
alien.gif

I'm being Canadian 
pimp.gif

Well you get my point Hitman Hart. Just sit on that $2500 man. Bank it. Save it. Don't do anything with it.

Well you get my point Hitman Hart. Just sit on that $2500 man. Bank it. Save it. Don't do anything with it.

I'm doing more than that every 2 weeks and I just really feel the need to be irresponsible for once.
and to buy some people some +$%+.

I've decided that $500 will be spent on a toys r us shopping spree. Going to take the toys to some kids at the Stollery... or even call and get a wish list for some dying kid and buy mad toys for him.

Another $500 will be spent at a lounge with my friends. 

$1500 will go towards some awesome/hilarious video. Need ideas still

So you just want to waste $1500 just for the hell of it. Don't do it. Let me be the Angel on your shoulder while NT is the Devil on the other. (Black and Red). No, No, No. Don't do it Hitman.

I could donate $2500 a hundred times and I wouldn't be able to help out enough people to make a difference. Basically what you're suggesting is that I should take all of my disposable income and give it to needy people? Still wouldn't make a difference. 
It would to the people who need it.  
$2,500 may not eradicate world hunger but it can still save individuals from starvation.  $2,500 to Operation Smile would provide life-changing surgeries for children with cleft palate.  $2,500 would finance an entire decade of girls' education in Zambia via Room to Read.

Our fellow forum regulars pulled together to raise over $5,000 for Doctors Without Borders to help provide famine relief for the people of Somalia and over $20,000 to assist earthquake survivors in Japan.  Donations ranged from $1 to $200.  They believe that every little bit can help.  

When NT first started running ads, we'd only clear $2,500 or less in a month.  If we had your attitude, this wouldn't be NT - it'd be $¢. 

You have the opportunity to do something wonderful and inspiring here if you so choose.  I hope you don't squander it.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

Burn it in front of the homeless..... but at a safe enough distance so they can't benefit from the fire's heat.

lmffaooooooo
I just logged onto NT and I'm already dying.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I could make an educated guess... you don't think you could?

what i would do with that money, is buy some homeless people some food, like pick em up "yo what do you feel like eating" and no matter how crazy their request is, just do it.

they ask for a lobster tail, take them for a lobster tail.

on another note, i think going to your local mall and throwing ones at the ground below (i.e. if its a busy sunday , throwing money at the floor below ) would be
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just make it randomly rain at the mall. AND FILM IT !

laugh.gif
I could make an educated guess... you don't think you could?
Of course not. You have nothing to go by.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom