Help a guy creatively/wastefully blow $2500 that he wont today

Burn it in front of the homeless..... but at a safe enough distance so they can't benefit from the fire's heat.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

laugh.gif
@ the people saying to give it to charity when they know damn well they wouldn't do that if they won the money.

BUY A MOTORCYCLE OR JUST SAVE IT.

YOU CAN NEVER SAVE ENOUGH. GONNA KICK YOURSELF ONE DAY IF YOU HAVE EVER HAVE TO SAY, "DAMN, I WISH I HAD THAT $2500 RIGHT ABOUT NOW...."

Misterj has a point tho, if your not going to do any of the other things suggested in this thread then you could give the money to some people you know who are down on luck and would appreciate a helping hand *shrug*

Originally Posted by misterj

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by zube42

Dude won $2500 and you're telling him to go change lives and *#%% it's not like he won the lottery 
laugh.gif

I'm sayin....

you guys must not get my point...if dude just has $2500 burning a hole in his pocket he wants to piss away and obviously doesnt want/need, why not do something productive with it.

oh put a cork in it melinda gates

book a cruise! cruises are the !*%*

or you could invest it and watch it multiply

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

-Half a pound of the finest bud you can find
- $2500 worth of reggie, invite some friends over to take all the seeds out and then go to random parks and spread them all over the place
- New wardrobe

this!!!
Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

Burn it in front of the homeless..... but at a safe enough distance so they can't benefit from the fire's heat.

lmffaooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
damn son

id prolly do a secret santa thing with a small portion for a homeless family.
get my parents sumthn nice for christmas.
drop bout 100-200 on some trees(mid grade, so it will last me a while)
id save the rest and flip it.

edit: or cop me a car cause i currently dont have one(even sumthn %@++*$ for 1500+ would work for now.)

Originally Posted by misterj

you guys must not get my point...if dude just has $2500 burning a hole in his pocket he wants to piss away and obviously doesnt want/need, why not do something productive with it.

Actually, let me change my suggestion.

I'd give $2500 just to have the girl in your avy say hi to me.

Do a little bit of everything said in here. Buy presents for 10 random kids, buy 10 people lattes, go buy yourself a suit, etc.

I wish I was on the first page but come on, be smart. No need to spend it. Put the money in the damn bank. Just because it is a "bonus" doesn't mean it needs to be spent. Stop being an American

go out and buy a nice suit, and a santa hat...

walk around your mall and find good kids who you know AREN'T SPOILED... ask them politely "what do you want for xmas" when they are in a store... whatever it is.. cop it for them and say "one day when you get older, promise me you will do this for a young child"

this sir, would make you a legend...

Back
Top Bottom