HELP!! I am trapped in the 757 and don't know where to cop the countdown pack!?!?

So yea where am I supposed to get the countdown pack from in the 757????
frown.gif

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

Thats a toughie,Lemme see...Ahh!

I think this will aid you.........

1oatz5.jpg

SMH....I've already called a couple of places and they have given me the run around

um that's why I made the post.
grin.gif

Yo just go to Military Circle in Norfolk. That mall has like 7 shoe stores and they all get the JB CDP. The fnl even does reserves. Just go their on saturdayand u'll be straight. On to the next thread

^co-sign. I dont think any store in the mall will be doing reserves. First come first serve would be the fairest assumption.

The fnl even does reserves.
That would be a negatory. Reserves for FNL have been suspended indefinitely because a couple stores did something wrong with it or abused it.

grin.gif

pretty much...its plenty of shops out there that should have these and i'm not even frequent to that area....good luck homie......word is though these area LS release....dont know how much truth it is to that rumor but thats what I've been hearing....

Originally Posted by jupeezy

pretty much...its plenty of shops out there that should have these and i'm not even frequent to that area....good luck homie......word is though these are a LS release....dont know how much truth it is to that rumor but thats what I've been hearing....
Thats what i've been hearing as well. Everyone i speak to is saying their gonna be camping out. I haven't seen this much hype for a jb releasesince the titaniums but I think this release is about to be similar to D.M.P., Grapes, Alts. Good luck vasweetz.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

HELP!! I am trapped in the 757...
Next to Baltimore, you're trapped in a sweet spot for shoe releases, that's for sure.
smokin.gif

Real talk. I'm sure fifty-leven stores in Military will have it, as well as DTLR on Tidewater. Also got Lynnhaven in Va Beach, Chesapeake SquareMall, Legends and DTLR in Hampton (RIP Coliseum Mall) amongst other places.

Where in the 757 are you?

Not an LS release...

That would imply that, i.e., only urban energy stores or certain stores in a chain will get these, and, according to the stockrooms I've been in,that's not the case at all.

The demand for this pack (opposed to the other last 2 garbage ones) make it seem like such.

Plus, bammas paying that bread for these early like we in the mid-90s again, so...

"LS feel" to it I guess...
grin.gif

I'm mad that the black nubuck XVIIs are looking like a winner to me now.
ohwell.gif

HELP!! I am trapped in the 757...
Next to Baltimore, you're trapped in a sweet spot for shoe releases, that's for sure.
smokin.gif

co sign even compared to NoVA you got easy pickin's for kicks, bamma city down there

It's like the 757 is the mecca for shoe stores. I loved it when i was in college ( Norfolk State University) down there cuz i never missed a shoe release.The DMP release at Military Circle was unforgetable
happy.gif

i know sad right eoh? LOL! but yea these wont sit like the past packs....it will be night of the living beasts come friday lol

Not an LS release...

That would imply that, i.e., only urban energy stores or certain stores in a chain will get these, and, according to the stockrooms I've been in, that's not the case at all.

The demand for this pack (opposed to the other last 2 garbage ones) make it seem like such.

Plus, bammas paying that bread for these early like we in the mid-90s again, so...

"LS feel" to it I guess...
grin.gif

I'm mad that the black nubuck XVIIs are looking like a winner to me now.
ohwell.gif
It's nice to see a gr have a ls feel.

Thanks for all your help. Unfortunately a lot of stores didn't get any sizes below a size 6 so I haven't found a store yet with my size (boys size 5)or that even sold my size smh.
My bf got his pair though.
tired.gif

Edit: and I have checked stores from Va Beach-Richmond, so I guess it wasn't meant for me to get these.
frown.gif

Allocation to stores seemed weird. Especially considering that DTLR Mondawmin didn't get them. I'm sure there is a story behind it, but...

Back
Top Bottom