HELP!! I am trapped in the 757 and don't know where to cop the countdown pack!?!?

Allocation to stores seemed weird. Especially considering that DTLR Mondawmin didn't get them. I'm sure there is a story behind it, but...

The story is...lack of sales.

My homie told me that all Baltimore based DTLR shipped their 6/17 packs to their spots in the d.c. area beacause the countdown packs were simply selling poorlyhere. Jays still sell pretty good in d.c. so I'm guessing those DTLR's got extra inventory.

So we get the kid's sizes here...but no men's size 6/17 at DTLR. Wonder why they chose to do this for the Carmine release, thou.
grin.gif
Shoe City &Sport Zone were probably swarmed!

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Allocation to stores seemed weird. Especially considering that DTLR Mondawmin didn't get them. I'm sure there is a story behind it, but...

If they didn't sell out/sell well of the previous pack, they're not receiving any future packs.

As was the case with the DTLR in my mall, St.Charles Towne Center...they were sitting on them 2/21 packs and as a result, they received no men's packs andonly a mere 3 kid packs of the vi/xvii.

& this is not only concerning DTLR's, we're feeling the pressure on us retail chains as well.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom