buildup.com
chaintag.com
duckduckgoose.com
mrwolf.com
muckle.com
tagope.com
conversatag.com
tagyo.com

you guys are great...be honest a lot of the ones you mentioned are taken. i sat by my computer at work all day before i put up the post and was just on bluehost and go daddy. looking for stuff. When I got home, I put in a few. I liked Tag.Me as well but it gets lost in the mix. Youreit and variations of that I had tried and one guy bought basically all variations of domains with the word tag in it.

Im going to go with Tagoosh. I should be paying the development team tomorrow and I will keep you guys update.

I was aiming for something that has a unique name to it and not a sentence because I had tagmypage.

you guys are great...be honest a lot of the ones you mentioned are taken. i sat by my computer at work all day before i put up the post and was just on bluehost and go daddy. looking for stuff. When I got home, I put in a few. I liked Tag.Me as well but it gets lost in the mix. Youreit and variations of that I had tried and one guy bought basically all variations of domains with the word tag in it.

Im going to go with Tagoosh. I should be paying the development team tomorrow and I will keep you guys update.

I was aiming for something that has a unique name to it and not a sentence because I had tagmypage.

Back
Top Bottom