Help me name my website and receive $50 and recognition on site

Sup guys...

I am in the process of creating a few websites. One of my website ideas is pretty sick but I am having a problem coming up with a name.
The site will launch in 2-3 months and if you can help me name my website, I will put your name on the site and pay you $50 once I register the site name. The only catch is that it has to be an available domain.

Without getting into details about the site, two main keywords are Tag and Social Networking (Facebook, Twitter and Youtube). You obviously don't have to use these words but something appealing and available.

Thanks

Sup guys...

I am in the process of creating a few websites. One of my website ideas is pretty sick but I am having a problem coming up with a name.
The site will launch in 2-3 months and if you can help me name my website, I will put your name on the site and pay you $50 once I register the site name. The only catch is that it has to be an available domain.

Without getting into details about the site, two main keywords are Tag and Social Networking (Facebook, Twitter and Youtube). You obviously don't have to use these words but something appealing and available.

Thanks

tagyoureit.com

Its available.
wink.gif

I was gonna say name your website the famous saying from the Boondocks Booty butt cheeks, but when you add a you know what you know what pops up.
laugh.gif

I was gonna say name your website the famous saying from the Boondocks Booty butt cheeks, but when you add a you know what you know what pops up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

tagyoureit.com

Its available.
wink.gif

haha no its not. trust me. first thing i thought of.

I emailed the owners and they told me they would sell it to me for 5k.

I was trying to think of something thats not tagthisorthat.com. I own TagMyPage.com

Originally Posted by georgehimself

tagyoureit.com

Its available.
wink.gif

haha no its not. trust me. first thing i thought of.

I emailed the owners and they told me they would sell it to me for 5k.

I was trying to think of something thats not tagthisorthat.com. I own TagMyPage.com

Originally Posted by Ginzo

laugh.gif

elaborate

Back
Top Bottom