Help me name my website and receive $50 and recognition on site

Tagoosh is a great name but in all honesty there won't be another facebook or twitter for another 50 years. if you do make it to that status props to you, but you'd owe the guy who came up with the name a couple of mill not 50$ haha

Tagoosh is a great name but in all honesty there won't be another facebook or twitter for another 50 years. if you do make it to that status props to you, but you'd owe the guy who came up with the name a couple of mill not 50$ haha

Originally Posted by diew its james

tagafag.com
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't know why but when I read that I damn near spilled  my drink.. Since I said you may as well go with Tagoosh I get the 50 correct 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

tagafag.com
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't know why but when I read that I damn near spilled  my drink.. Since I said you may as well go with Tagoosh I get the 50 correct 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Ya'll are asking for ONLY $50?

If this is the next Facebook do ya'll wanna be content knowing all you made was $50?
roll.gif
THIS. it won't just be the name of your site OP. it will be the name of your product.  so with that in mind, i want $75.  
soochul.com

sooshul.com

soocialtagg.com

soochul.me

sooshul.me

social.me 

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Ya'll are asking for ONLY $50?

If this is the next Facebook do ya'll wanna be content knowing all you made was $50?
roll.gif
THIS. it won't just be the name of your site OP. it will be the name of your product.  so with that in mind, i want $75.  
soochul.com

sooshul.com

soocialtagg.com

soochul.me

sooshul.me

social.me 

Back
Top Bottom