help me out bros.....so i smashed this youngin last night (update pg 4)

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

why did you even pick up?

either way OP tie the fone to a street cat and let him loose. it'll lure the bf away from you.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

the thing that bothers me is... why was her boyfriends name listed under home?
Does she live with her boyfriend?

anyway OP, text him and say "Baby we need to talk, Meet me at this address..... wear that red shirt i like"

then
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

the thing that bothers me is... why was her boyfriends name listed under home?
Does she live with her boyfriend?

anyway OP, text him and say "Baby we need to talk, Meet me at this address..... wear that red shirt i like"

then
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Originally Posted by Retro23J

skip skap
30t6p3b.gif

LMAO mind if i use that? i'll trade you a "snappy nappy dug out"(home base) and a "putt putt"(hole in one) for your "skip skap"

roll.gif
send me a bad mark trick and you got it. I can't rock with putt putts

skip skap
30t6p3b.gif

LMAO mind if i use that? i'll trade you a "snappy nappy dug out"(home base) and a "putt putt"(hole in one) for your "skip skap"

roll.gif
send me a bad mark trick and you got it. I can't rock with putt putts

skip skap
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
$#&! Is going on in here

skip skap
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
$#&! Is going on in here

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

stop answering JOs cell phone.

That's suppose to be a known rule don't answer nobody phone especially a JO.You must of been backed up and so happy u got some cheeks that u answered and now you probably messed it up for the future.You better hope she don't say u took her phone u know these JO's be scandalous 
laugh.gif

Seems to me like OP caught feelings for ol girl.Lulz at this costing him his life.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

stop answering JOs cell phone.

That's suppose to be a known rule don't answer nobody phone especially a JO.You must of been backed up and so happy u got some cheeks that u answered and now you probably messed it up for the future.You better hope she don't say u took her phone u know these JO's be scandalous 
laugh.gif

Seems to me like OP caught feelings for ol girl.Lulz at this costing him his life.

Yo how can I forget this OP u got her phone I know she got some NIXXXE pics in there holla at ya NT Bro

Hell Yea diego she put the good box on OP got him answering her phones and telling her man lies
laugh.gif

Yo how can I forget this OP u got her phone I know she got some NIXXXE pics in there holla at ya NT Bro

Hell Yea diego she put the good box on OP got him answering her phones and telling her man lies
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom