help me out bros.....so i smashed this youngin last night (update pg 4)

laugh.gif
at the responses. I see why he answered the phone, due to it saying home. Anything else like 'Daniel' or 'Baby' that came up, wouldn't have flown. Not knocking you.

Just wait for shorty to hit you up, lay it down one last time and cut her loose. You don't want that bf drama. He may not be bout that life, though. I woulda been grilling the @$^# outta you if I heard a male's voice pick up my chicks phone
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at the responses. I see why he answered the phone, due to it saying home. Anything else like 'Daniel' or 'Baby' that came up, wouldn't have flown. Not knocking you.

Just wait for shorty to hit you up, lay it down one last time and cut her loose. You don't want that bf drama. He may not be bout that life, though. I woulda been grilling the @$^# outta you if I heard a male's voice pick up my chicks phone
laugh.gif

as many of times that it has been posted "do not smash co-workers" it will not end well if you do
30t6p3b.gif

as many of times that it has been posted "do not smash co-workers" it will not end well if you do
30t6p3b.gif

How could you be so ****erous as to answering the phone of this jump-off?!?!?!?

In these instances, you refrain from answering until you have confirmation that it was her that was calling the phone...

And we still need those pics too...

How could you be so ****erous as to answering the phone of this jump-off?!?!?!?

In these instances, you refrain from answering until you have confirmation that it was her that was calling the phone...

And we still need those pics too...

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Hell Yea diego she put the good box on OP got him answering her phones and telling her man lies
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lmao at this whole thread I'm in class laughing out loud.... OP where the pix at the bruh? Real recognize n u looking unfamiliar right now..... By the way I need to get down with Team Raw I been perpetrating for years now.

Back
Top Bottom