Henz$ - The Unusual Suspect Mixtape

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Ehh no lie it sounds just like some stuff dudes on Niketalk would post(less a couple of people). It sounds mad amateur(probably because it is). Rhymes is ok, but flow needs mad work, well I mean it sounds hella New York and I've always thought as a Hip Hop City they had one of the worst flows as a whole. Henz you could be one of those fight club dudes ;see Murda Mook, Iron Solomon, etc until your flow gets better. Honestly the biggest surprise on this joint was Wes, dude is actually pretty nice. And this is a little bit of hate well maybe not hate but realization, posting on this board is a curse dudes will ride until dude gets off. Dom's joint was nice..and thats real. Jewels joint for some reason I listened a couple of times and I really can't listen to it, personal preference, he def deserves to be signed dude is nice as heck just can't listen to his joint. But this joint is actually pretty unimpressive. I know Imma get flamed for this, and be labeled this and that and it's all cool. You just got a lot of work to do, atleast flow wise.
they just given these props to me, so im given em back to henz and How E stacks
laugh.gif
but real talk Wes u murdered that *@*+

Originally Posted by five30

Just my opinion, but it's hard to get into something like this if you've been listening to hip-hop for a while.
Honestly, I agree with you 100%
laugh.gif
and was waiting forsomeone to say it. I know my "lane". Thanks for the feedback..
laugh.gif
@ apologizing, its all good!
pimp.gif

I'm havin fun with the %%%!, so my main goal is to really have a quotable. Anyone who knows me knows thats what me & my _ do all day.. Just talkfunny/crazy %%%!

I see you dan
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

The beat overwhelmed you on Cry Now...

i gotta relisten to it but it started off mediocre breath control/delivery wise then i could hear the progression as it went forward.

Talk about hilarity when drunk. Got to give it to you henz, finally came out
pimp.gif
. pause. But on the real had everyone laughing with the Sexual Healing in the whip since it was happening to my dude in the whip as it played.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Ehh no lie it sounds just like some stuff dudes on Niketalk would post(less a couple of people). It sounds mad amateur(probably because it is). Rhymes is ok, but flow needs mad work, well I mean it sounds hella New York and I've always thought as a Hip Hop City they had one of the worst flows as a whole. Henz you could be one of those fight club dudes ;see Murda Mook, Iron Solomon, etc until your flow gets better. Honestly the biggest surprise on this joint was Wes, dude is actually pretty nice. And this is a little bit of hate well maybe not hate but realization, posting on this board is a curse dudes will ride until dude gets off. Dom's joint was nice..and thats real. Jewels joint for some reason I listened a couple of times and I really can't listen to it, personal preference, he def deserves to be signed dude is nice as heck just can't listen to his joint. But this joint is actually pretty unimpressive. I know Imma get flamed for this, and be labeled this and that and it's all cool. You just got a lot of work to do, atleast flow wise.
they just given these props to me, so im given em back to henz and How E stacks
laugh.gif
but real talk Wes u murdered that *@*+
I typed in wes duce in my iTunes to go hear his verse again.

I got four lil wayne carter 3 tracks pop up.
nerd.gif

Wes been ghost writing for wayne?

2nrzfkg.jpg

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

pimp.gif
. pause. But on the real had everyone laughing with the Sexual Healing in the whip since it was happening to my dude in the whip as it played.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I feel bad for him but
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I feel bad for him but
pimp.gif

Tell me about it. he had the
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
all in one combo.