Henz$ - The Unusual Suspect Mixtape

roll.gif
DR-DR..... DRAMATIC

Ehh no lie it sounds just like some stuff dudes on Niketalk would post(less a couple of people). It sounds mad amateur(probably because it is). Rhymes is ok,but flow needs mad work, well I mean it sounds hella New York and I've always thought as a Hip Hop City they had one of the worst flows as a whole. Henzyou could be one of those fight club dudes ;see Murda Mook, Iron Solomon, etc until your flow gets better. Honestly the biggest surprise on this joint was Wes,dude is actually pretty nice. And this is a little bit of hate well maybe not hate but realization, posting on this board is a curse dudes will ride until dudegets off. Dom's joint was nice..and thats real. Jewels joint for some reason I listened a couple of times and I really can't listen to it, personalpreference, he def deserves to be signed dude is nice as heck just can't listen to his joint. But this joint is actually pretty unimpressive. I know Immaget flamed for this, and be labeled this and that and it's all cool. You just got a lot of work to do, atleast flow wise.

Why would you get flamed? You're posting your opinion.. Thanks for the feedback.

Nah you won't get flamed. The _'s who rap are usually cool and take constructive criticism.

Like Jewels, I've told him about !+%@ he made that I wasn't really feeling, and w/ Henz I recall a while ago saying some !+%@ like the needed toimprove his flow.

They didn't trip.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Ehh no lie it sounds just like some stuff dudes on Niketalk would post(less a couple of people). It sounds mad amateur(probably because it is). Rhymes is ok, but flow needs mad work, well I mean it sounds hella New York and I've always thought as a Hip Hop City they had one of the worst flows as a whole. Henz you could be one of those fight club dudes ;see Murda Mook, Iron Solomon, etc until your flow gets better. Honestly the biggest surprise on this joint was Wes, dude is actually pretty nice. And this is a little bit of hate well maybe not hate but realization, posting on this board is a curse dudes will ride until dude gets off. Dom's joint was nice..and thats real. Jewels joint for some reason I listened a couple of times and I really can't listen to it, personal preference, he def deserves to be signed dude is nice as heck just can't listen to his joint. But this joint is actually pretty unimpressive. I know Imma get flamed for this, and be labeled this and that and it's all cool. You just got a lot of work to do, atleast flow wise.
HaterZ!!! OMGZ!!!!!!...

"I think they're blinded by the thought of cuffin me/ then they realize and think about snuffin' me"
Joint is tough

stick to buying fitteds broham

laugh.gif
nah youve obviously gotta long way to go..but this is entertaining
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Ehh no lie it sounds just like some stuff dudes on Niketalk would post(less a couple of people). It sounds mad amateur(probably because it is). Rhymes is ok, but flow needs mad work, well I mean it sounds hella New York and I've always thought as a Hip Hop City they had one of the worst flows as a whole. Henz you could be one of those fight club dudes ;see Murda Mook, Iron Solomon, etc until your flow gets better. Honestly the biggest surprise on this joint was Wes, dude is actually pretty nice. And this is a little bit of hate well maybe not hate but realization, posting on this board is a curse dudes will ride until dude gets off. Dom's joint was nice..and thats real. Jewels joint for some reason I listened a couple of times and I really can't listen to it, personal preference, he def deserves to be signed dude is nice as heck just can't listen to his joint. But this joint is actually pretty unimpressive. I know Imma get flamed for this, and be labeled this and that and it's all cool. You just got a lot of work to do, atleast flow wise.
they just given these props to me, so im given em back to henz and How E stacks

Just my opinion, but it's hard to get into something like this if you've been listening to hip-hop for a while.

Beats: mediocre
Flow/lyricism: mediocre
Creativity: below par

Another cookie cutter mixtape that doesn't push the envelope in any kind of way.

At the same time, I understand that it takes passion to put something like this together, so I have to give you credit for that.

I don't really like the mixtape, just can't get into you, pause.

yet, I hope you get big, pause again. I wouldn't wish misfortune on your career and I'd love to see another NT artist get national spotlight.

Beats: mediocre
Flow/lyricism: mediocre
Creativity: below par excellent

Fixed.

Theres no doubt what hes saying is slick. Multiple double entendre's throughout the whole joint.

my %*#!$ said "i dont sell drugs, but the dealer hand me keys"
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

As with all rappers first attempt, the flow/delivery needs work. But that comes with time/experience in the booth/recording. You can use any rapper and seethat. It took jay from like 88-95 to master his flow/delivery.

This man is openly admitting hes doing it as a hobby, as well as accepting criticism for real.
pimp.gif

Keep grinding my g, Id love to see this @*$@ work out for you. Wish you much success.
pimp.gif

I didn't mean creativity as in wittiness or the ability to come up with a memorable line.

I meant it in terms of creating an album or mixtape that stands apart from what everyone else is doing. I should've made that more clear to folks who feelcompelled to "fix" an opinion.

I didn't know he was doing this as a hobby, so now I feel like an !$! for even offering any kind of criticism as if my opinion holds any significance. Myapologies, Henz$.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom