Henz$ - The Unusual Suspect Mixtape

I feel you, like I said all of this is my first time trying anything music related so I know I have alotta +#%% to work on

Originally Posted by henz0

I feel you, like I said all of this is my first time trying anything music related so I know I have alotta +#%% to work on

nah flow and everything's good. its just developing singles anthems and stuff. Next time hollar at eddo for some skits or w.e. I just finished the tape, itkinda felt like a preview probably cuz i know its old material and heard a few of them track a while back.

i just talked to eddo i might pick him up so he can do some ustream stuff tonight. u should come through and co host.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

I PRODUCED #11 PEOPLE. "do you"

cool story bro! I know. Ima download this later. Preciate the shoutouts henry
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That beat is flames my dude.

Finally gave this a spin...

pimp.gif

Favorite tracks are Dreams, Why They, Do You, & Yada Yada.

Your flow kinda remind me of Cam
laugh.gif
(in a good way, though).

If there's any track on here that should have been longer, it's between Reality Check, Do You and Feelin It.

I came out 3 times, call me Playstation
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Real talk when I hear Henz it be like a mash up delivery and flow of The Clipse and Cam.

laugh.gif

what r u rapping about?
laugh.gif

pinwheels,kingcop,5chins and chilling at them trash summits is all i can think about
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
phillyhova whats good my dude.. Hit me on aim lets catch up
u still hav aim?
laugh.gif

gotta get a sn

i don't want to hear stories about kingcop stealing hoagie rolls from south st

Real talk at first I was like eh I'll give it a spin prolly won't be nothin real good on there
grin.gif
but it went pretty hard my dude gonna be bumping it alot more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Real talk at first I was like eh I'll give it a spin prolly won't be nothin real good on there
grin.gif
but it went pretty hard my dude gonna be bumping it alot more
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
All good.. Which joints u like the most?

Phillyhov, my screen name is the same as its always been.. Henz0
roll.gif

pimp.gif
Pretty good within the few songs I heard... I guess you dont ball the same as you rap... Take that back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom