Henz$ - The Unusual Suspect Mixtape

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

i was scrollin down the page like "nah i aint just see henz$ and mixtape in the same line"... had to double check... downloading now...

and i feel stupid cuz it took me like 3 minutes to find the link on myspace... smh... when in doubt... click the cover
me too...
laugh.gif

word. good looks though Henz. I'ma check this out when I get off work

lemme find out lil homie startin to take *%$# *%$# serious ... bought to get homie outta 5e huh?

nah for real tho good work Charllie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

What's the equivalent of a blown layup in rap?
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]I[/color] come [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]thru in[/color] something real foolish
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]And they like, Boy you a fool[/color]

-Shawty Lo

jobacringe.gif

hey hey that's poetic genius right there.

i'mma download it when i get home.

yo Henz, you know this shorty named Asha, she go to school in Cali?

Yeah I know her, thats the homey, I was wit her a few weeks ago.. Why whats good?

roll.gif
@ cake.. I remember when J.O first said that %+*@ i was dyin

Originally Posted by henz0

Yeah I know her, thats the homey, I was wit her a few weeks ago.. Why whats good?

nah i went to school with her, & i seen she stay flooding my ubertwitter with responses to you, so i put 2 + 2 together. i ran into her friday i wanna sayat a random +#$ bashment on tilden lol

shes
pimp.gif
now

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by henz0

nah i went to school with her, & i seen she stay flooding my ubertwitter with responses to you, so i put 2 + 2 together. i ran into her friday i wanna say at a random +#$ bashment on tilden lol

shes
pimp.gif
now
Word
nerd.gif
... I remember me & her watched the rose bowl together when USC played MICH.. we had smoked a L @#!@ was hilarious

pimp.gif

Just the other day I was thinking how all of the NTers droppin that heat and if Henz0 would bless us with that beginners rap. Good shhh man. Only thing thatcould've made it better were some T-Boy/Eddo/Brenda skits
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom