Henz$ - The Unusual Suspect Mixtape

indifferent.gif

Dead Mutha _'s ain't on the tape?

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

only problem I have with this is e-stacks (no shots) and the fact there are like No hooks, or structured songs.
wes duce went in on that feeling it tho
pimp.gif

im sure this was on purpose

only problem I have with this is e-stacks (no shots) and the fact there are like No hooks, or structured songs.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hell yeah i dont know what this e stacks guy be on
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

pimp.gif

im sure this was on purpose
Word, Henz prolly did this tape to get some guest feature $$$

nerd.gif

I dont mess with myspace so I dont know where to go to download it but the songs on the playlist are
pimp.gif

Dreams is my fav. Nice work.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... like i said Reality Check is my +#%* "$%!@% you wouldn't hear lies if you didnt ask"
pimp.gif

-Unguided Thoughts
pimp.gif

-Feelin It
pimp.gif

-Henz Dream
pimp.gif

-Yada Yada
pimp.gif

whole tape is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... like i said Reality Check is my +#%* "$%!@% you wouldn't hear lies if you didnt ask"
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Might be my fav. line on the joint

whole tape is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks, thats the exact kinda response I was aimin for

Anyone who's saying they cant DL.. Click the pic on top of the myspace

the tape aint working for me. the download keeps dying. it must be cuz everyones dl at the sametime

yo henz ima work on some beats, i might send u 1. I just started producing. Im not that good but i can make those club bangers!

yo im feelin the stuff on the myspace im not about to d/l the whole joint though...def some @!#+ you can work on delivery-wise but I like your general flow andthe lyrics is aight

i mean, how serious are you with this? you got a manager or somethin? you tryin to do any shows in the NY area or anything? Just wonderin cause I know NT begassin you up like u Drake or somethin but i just always appreciate starvin artists doin they thing

Back
Top Bottom