HEROES - 2 Hour Premier Tonight @ 8PM EST

Didn't even watch tonight. I played MW2 instead. A new show has my attention...LOST. Its 29375230957120837523897401823749082365082370452x better.seriously.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Didn't even watch tonight. I played MW2 instead. A new show has my attention...LOST. Its 29375230957120837523897401823749082365082370452x better. seriously.
Son you years late to the bandwagon.
laugh.gif
I told you this lastyear...it might be unfair to compare them, but once I got into Lost I looked at Heroes in a completely different light. And I'm one of those who feel the2nd season of Heroes ain't as bad as everyone makes it out to be...

I've been pushing off on watching the episodes this season but that's cuz I'm not motivated to run through them
ohwell.gif
...I'll do it before the 2nd half of the season tho'.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Rene shows up but doesn't wipe Sylar/Nathan's mind? Come on man. That doesn't make any sense.

Claire looking good in them short shorts...

edit:

I'm so baffled right now.

- Claire can reattach severed body parts now?

- Peter can control what powers he takes/retains now? Cuz it's strange how he hasn't snatched Sylar/Nathan's powers yet.

- Matt surviving all them gunshots. Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Haitian didn't wipe Nate's mind because he didn't want to play God. He even told Pete that that's what he was sent to do but thathe didn't want to do it.

I agree that Pete's power is still a mystery (err plot hole), because he involuntarily received the seeing colors power but voluntarily took the flyingpower.

Claire regrew her foot, which is why you saw the severed foot when Noah walked in.

I agree that Matt should've been dead and in a morgue and then had Pete resurrect him. Matt did survive 4 or 5 gunshots in Season 1 though
grin.gif

I thought it was a good episode. I like setting up Samuel as a supervillian. Pete VS. Sylar VS. Samuel FTW

I know Peter could only use one power at a time but there is a chance he might have absorbed all of Sylars powers too right?
They just haven't showed it yet since it was toward the end of the episode.
Plus Peter was able to absorb power voluntarily, he absorbed the speed from one of the Carney people and from the kid who could heal.
I think once he is aware that someone has powers, he can touch them without taking their powers and that is why he could touch Nathan and not absorb his powersuntil the end of the episode.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I know Peter could only use one power at a time but there is a chance he might have absorbed all of Sylars powers too right?
That's what I was thinking.

I like setting up Samuel as a supervillian. Pete VS. Sylar VS. Samuel FTW

He was already the villain they just finally let on what he was up to.

Samuel is just like Magneto but with the rocks instead...
eyes.gif

What happened to Mohinders powers
nerd.gif

I swear, the writers are ridiculously dumb when it comes to Hiro.

1. Why would he even risk taking the girl back 8 weeks if he knew it may lead to trouble?

2. Once he told her that they had to leave and she just started walking off, why didn't he just freeze time, grab her, and then return to the present??

3. As mentioned many times by others before..... to avoid all of this, why didn't Hiro just travel back in time to the point when Charlie first gotkidnapped and stop it from happening?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I swear, the writers are ridiculously dumb when it comes to Hiro.

1. Why would he even risk taking the girl back 8 weeks if he knew it may lead to trouble?

2. Once he told her that they had to leave and she just started walking off, why didn't he just freeze time, grab her, and then return to the present??

3. As mentioned many times by others before..... to avoid all of this, why didn't Hiro just travel back in time to the point when Charlie first got kidnapped and stop it from happening?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
i dont think he has control over his powers anymore then seem to go and come when they plz but i understand wat you sayin

This show is so garbage now, but I can't stop watching it. I keep hoping that the writers will return to the creativity they had in season one but theyjust keep letting me down.

Originally Posted by Griff

This show is so garbage now, but I can't stop watching it. I keep hoping that the writers will return to the creativity they had in season one but they just keep letting me down.
I agree...

This dude is such a wack villain...I miss the thrill of the hunt w/ Sylar. !@%* is horrible now. And it's not even the actors, it's the writers, cuzthat dude from Prison Break is a really good actor.

Man, it's really looking as if Gretchen is down with the Carnival....

And yeah, Hiro is a simp.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
%#% did i just watch
smh.gif
i dont even know why i watch it its like a train wreck that you just cant turn your head away from

Yo I missed tonight's ep again but I got some questions

When did Sylar steal Nathan's power of flight recently? Was it last season after killing him?

We still don't know why Peter's powers are lame now right?

The way Mohinder got murked by Samuel isn't believable. Dude had powers of agility, strength, and that other Spider-Man knockoff ability.(Not a questionbut Executive got me thinking)

Anyway from yall posts seems things are just getting worse.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

The way Mohinder got murked by Samuel isn't believable. Dude had powers of agility, strength, and that other Spider-Man knockoff ability.(Not a question but Executive got me thinking)

Anyway from yall posts seems things are just getting worse.
Yea that makes no sense but I didn't remember about his powers untilHiro put him in the mental hospital I was like he could just break the straight jacket
eyes.gif

It's not getting worse really it's been weak from the start now it's just going incircles...Now that Hiro is out of the way temporarily maybe the plot can move forward now
smh.gif

I can't wait to see how they try to make Samuel sooo powerful...sure he can can kill a lot of people by causing rock slides, sink holes, earthquakes but hecan be killed very easily.

His power of manipulation > whatever his regular power is.

I don't understand Claire. She's probably the most frustrating character on this show for me.

She whines about not having Gretchen around. But when she finally gets Gretch back, she turns right around and abandons Gretch for the Carnies? Despite thefact that Claire practically dragged Gretchen out there in the 1st place... even knowing that she might be putting Gretchen's life in danger.

Also, Claire always doing DUMB %*$+ (taking the compass for example) and STILL arguing with HRG (about wanting to be "normal") is SO. DAMN. OLD. NOW.

And the excuse of her being "young" just doesn't fly with me anymore.

-------------

I don't understand how Sylar/Nathan was able to lift Peter by his neck or even shape-shift into the female nurse if Pete had the Haitian's power.
eyes.gif

--------------

HRG's love interest... Did they say HRG and her actually worked together as a team or did they simply just work at Primatech together? Cuz if they were ateam, isn't the rule supposed to be "one of them, one of us"? Which would mean that she (Lauren I think is her name) should have powers right?

I dunno. This season has been very slow moving. I'm curious to know what the ratings are nowadays. Cuz this show might be in danger of getting the ax.

Originally Posted by illmatickal

^^ The Haitian's power isn't on 24/7. Peter needs to "activate" it for it to work.
Yes it does when a person gets close enough to him. That's why hedidn't want Nathan/Sylar to get near him when he went to tell Peter about Nathan's death.

But I guess they wanted to keep the trend of Peter not knowing how to use the new power rightaway.

I don't understand Claire. She's probably the most frustrating character on this show for me.

She whines about not having Gretchen around. But when she finally gets Gretch back, she turns right around and abandons Gretch for the Carnies? Despite the fact that Claire practically dragged Gretchen out there in the 1st place... even knowing that she might be putting Gretchen's life in danger.

Also, Claire always doing DUMB %*$+ (taking the compass for example) and STILL arguing with HRG (about wanting to be "normal") is SO. DAMN. OLD. NOW.

And the excuse of her being "young" just doesn't fly with me anymore.

I dunno. This season has been very slow moving. I'm curious to know what the ratings are nowadays. Cuz this show might be in danger of getting the ax.

yeah man, this season had some potential (as usual) early, but this story is already dragged out about 5 episodes too long. And Claire definitely needs to bekilled or Hiro needs to lose her in time or something, her story is beyond ridiculous now
smh.gif

This season = Garbage.. i keep watching in hopes im surprised with a good episode. but as always, im convinced the writers have no idea what they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom