HEROES - 2 Hour Premier Tonight @ 8PM EST

Originally Posted by Executive76

The same reason why he didn't get Sylar to fix his tumor...it would make to much sense which isn't good for tv
SMH....
Actually I wouldn't have Sylar fix mine either. He might take that opportunity to kill Hiro (Most likely try and fail). And what was the point with theBennett plot? It dragged and served no purpose in my mind

The real question is why didnt Hero just go back in time when he relized he got tricked and just teleport while they were still in the shop?? THINK BUDDY!!

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

And what was the point with the Bennett plot? It dragged and served no purpose in my mind
That really threw me off. It's like they tried to tarnish his name. Or bring him back to when no one was sure if he was good or bad.

An affair?? Like... where the hell did that come from??

And I'm not understanding Hiro AT ALL.

As you guys said, once he realized he got tricked by Carnival dude, why didn't Hiro just go back to RIGHT before Charlie walked out the door of the shopand got taken?

Hell, he could STILL do that. Especially since Carnival dude can NO LONGER TIME TRAVEL BEHIND HIRO.

And now they are planning on bringing back my LEAST favorite character: Terry-cloth Mohinder.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Please kill:

Hiro
Claire
Mohinder (or keep him dead)
Carnival Man

I'm guessing that Hiro will eventually see Sylar and they will somehow team-up or something.
eyes.gif

Everytime Parkman thinks he has the upper hand against Sylar, Sylar flips the script.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

The Haitian's real name
smh.gif

*fixed*
Wish they never revealed it cause now they gonna call him...
Spoiler [+]
Rene

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Heres to hoping Parkman is really dead and doesnt come back
That made the show interesting. Hopefully they both dead but knowing Heroes...

Well damn Parkman.

Hopefully you stay dead melodramatic #*+.
smh.gif

Man $!!$ Heroes.

I've been mad patient with these BS storylines and they've been getting worse and worse.

I'm done...

Not really tho

Ehh..haven't tuned in to Heroes much this season. Stopped watching around the 3rd or 4th episode (MNF and having to downgrade my DVR package kinda preventsme from watching as well).

Always say to myself that imma catchup and then I go into this thread. !+@% makes me not want to watch anymore
laugh.gif
tired.gif

This was the best episode of the season, and that aint sayin much. Next episode seems to shed some like on the Samuel mystery, which hopefully spices thingsup.

Opened this thread to say that this was a really good episode. Starting to get back to what people want to see: Good Guys (Bennetts, Peter, Claire, Parkman)vs. Bad Guys (Samuel, Sylar, other Carnival folk). Let Sylar get his body and mind together and let Peter regain his real power and let's get this back ontrack.

Just caught up on hulu.

Wow... Like Uptempo said, what the hell was the point of the whole Matt/Sylar dying only to come back next week?
laugh.gif

Ep wasn't THAT bad. But I'm still really clueless as to what they plan to do with the deaf chick.

Yo how they gonna passingly say the Haitian's name like it aint nothing? It's not a big reveal but it's important. Acting like we knew his name forawhile or some %+%+.

Terrible episode btw. I hope Zachary Quinto gets on a better quality show soon. Him wasting his time on Heroes is like watching Michael Emerson waste his timeon Vampire Diaries.

they revealed the hatians name a while ago when they referred to him
they dont aslways say "the hatian"
i dont think they could get away with that imo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

they revealed the hatians name a while ago when they referred to him
they dont aslways say "the hatian"
i dont think they could get away with that imo
laugh.gif
They were gettin away with it for the first 2 seasons. I always was irked and found that shh was type racist but I said it'd be fine as longas he continued never speaking
laugh.gif

Now he talkin n %@%#. They just reveal some sweet %+@ name.

Rene shows up but doesn't wipe Sylar/Nathan's mind? Come on man. That doesn't make any sense.

Claire looking good in them short shorts...

edit:

I'm so baffled right now.

- Claire can reattach severed body parts now?

- Peter can control what powers he takes/retains now? Cuz it's strange how he hasn't snatched Sylar/Nathan's powers yet.

- Matt surviving all them gunshots. Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom