Hey, a death by firing squad execution is taking place in the United States tonight.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If I had a choice, I'd rather choose the firing squad. Seems like a manly way to go out, rather than just get injected and that's that.

He's the one dying, what's the harm if you let him pick his method.

I say we need to really get creative. Let the death row inmates jump out of an airplane without a parachute, get their head sliced off by a samurai, or try to fight a grizzly bear and get eaten. Sounds like a reality show people would pay to watch, it would probably air on Fox.

or fight off a shark with a machete under water
laugh.gif
or play russion roulette with other death row matesor survive a death trap house
pimp.gif

If I had a choice, I'd rather choose the firing squad. Seems like a manly way to go out, rather than just get injected and that's that.

I say we need to really get creative. Let the death row inmates jump out of an airplane without a parachute, get their head sliced off by a samurai, or try to fight a grizzly bear and get eaten. Sounds like a reality show people would pay to watch, it would probably air on Fox.
pimp.gif

Check out the movie the condemned
[h1]
[/h1]

People who say they wanna see this are suspect

Anyhow firing squad>>>>injection>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hanging

Hanging sometimes doesn't go as planned and you just hang there suffocating.

Not only do I not understand why anyone would want to watch, I don't understand how someone would want to fire the shots.

this is so wild, my girlfriend's dad is the persecuting attorney against this dude.
this guy is a real piece of @#@$ and has been on death row for the last 25 years.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

People who say they wanna see this are suspect
how is it suspect?

humans have always been curious with ultraviolence.

What even more shocking is that this guy has been on death row for 25 years, I missed that tidbit when initially reading the article.

So the Gov has been feeding this piece of scum for 25 years....

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

or fight off a shark with a machete under water
laugh.gif
or play russion roulette with other death row matesor survive a death trap house
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The Tournament of Champions
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Not only do I not understand why anyone would want to watch, I don't understand how someone would want to fire the shots.

I believe, in a modern day firing squad, some of the shooters have blank rounds (was on some type of Nat Geo show)... this way none really knows who fired the killing shot. I could be wrong tho..

Originally Posted by IIcn

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

I believe, in a modern day firing squad, some of the shooters have blank rounds (was on some type of Nat Geo show)... this way none really knows who fired the killing shot. I could be wrong tho..
Yeah i think even in the electric chair, there were multiple buttons several people pressed and didn't know which one really electrified the convict

Originally Posted by Crumbs

That is wild but its his choice.

lethal injection is very painful..........from what i understand its actually torture before death

i rather get shot.

nerd.gif

It's actually painless. if administered wrong then there will be pain.

three drugs are used in the process.

1) Sodium thiopental - anesthesia
2) Pancuronioum bromide -paralyzing drug
3) Potassium chloride - causes cardiac arrest

Im thinking guy said #!+% it im gonna die anyway, might as well go out big.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

really sick and inhumane

but you know what.........

it would have its own thread in NT general forum for us to talk about with every episode.
It's sick and inhumane because mainstream society does not practice these kinds of execution. 
And dude chose the way he wants to be executed, this is America, you have options.  Nothing wrong with that.  

Back
Top Bottom