Hey NikeTalk, how was your Valentines Day?

I wanted to go to the pillow fight so bad but I was scared it was going to rain and I cherish my pillows too much
laugh.gif

As for my Valentine's day, I didn't do much. My best friend came over and we just watched movies and ate Chinese food.

helllaaa bad...me n my girl have had a bad valentines day for 6 years straight now. she has some crazy idea that i was tryna to get at some girl on v. dayalong time ago an brings it up everytime. We just broke up right now stemming from fights from yesterday. Probably get back together but that's where we atnow.

My VDay was nice, went out with this Asian girl to the cheesecake factory. It was packed however we waited, walked around the mall and got to know more abouteachother.
I gave her a few simple gifts and watched the rest of the nba all star activities.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz
2138.jpg

As far as I go, I went to the movies by myself to see Taken. Following that I came back to my room, watched the PJs and went to bed
tired.gif
. I could have gone out but walking around looking for parties by yourself is
alien.gif

went out to eat and then came back home for a romantic evening of watching the slam dunk contest

Mine was GREAT!!

Me & the Lady been together 5 years now & pretty much done it all to the fullest, so we decided to keep this year simple.
BTW Our Anniversary is on Valentines Day. So we went out to eat & watched "Gran Turino" (NOT a GOOD movie).

But man she went all out this year, I got :
3 Crooks & Castle Tees, a Black Hundreds Tee, a Black Hundreds Jacket, an In4mation G-Shock, a Red Long Sleeve Sweater Polo, A Red Puffy Vest, NewBlack/Purple Blazer SBs & a Purple Hurends Is HUGE Hat!!!
tongue.gif

I was MAD EXCITED when I got the gift!! Wasnt excepting so much this year!!

I got her a new Coach Purse, but I buy her stuff on the regular & basically support the relationship, and she knows it.

I Love That Lady!

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Nktran001 wrote:
It could have went better...
tired.gif

AAawwwww what happend....you try to mess with a married NTr and she stood you up? aaaawwwwww poor baby
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WOW
??

laugh.gif
I was just going to go and search for this thread

Whats good with the husband with the next reply after the wife, i would think more of it if there wasnt a 2 hour gap tho. dude could have just peeped his ladyscomments and found that one...

either way
nerd.gif

hahaah i thought i was the only one who came over here after reading the other thread....

My girl actually planned out our six years this year (VDAY). She bought tickets to San Diego, booked a hotel to chill and relax for the whole weekend. Thehotel was
eek.gif
. On top of things, she took me to Disneyland, it was my firsttime but I had fun nonetheless. Her little sister lives down there for school, so that was how we got around.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

-Chilled at the crib with baby girl.
-Ordered a heart-shaped pizza from (Papa Johns) Giordano's
tongue.gif

-Had a good time feasting n than beastin
devil.gif
(semi-beast cause she was a little under the weather) didn't put not hing on hold
pimp.gif

-After all that, had some interesting desert that baby girl had delivered, looked something like this
cosign oh and *%+ is that jesus
2415h86.jpg
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes comin in here to have a TOTY vol3

laugh.gif
@dudes postin according to topic prolly clueless as to why iicemansbeing quoted

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Nktran001 wrote:
It could have went better...
tired.gif

AAawwwww what happend....you try to mess with a married NTr and she stood you up? aaaawwwwww poor baby
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WOW

so dude replied as his wife and then came back and not only quoted what he/she jus said but replied under his own sn??
am i understandin this correctly??

Back
Top Bottom