Hey Niketalk

It is similar to what we have put out in the past, it is the previous album with 4 additional bonus songs, and 2 music videos.

nope, but i listened to chickenfoot's album today and am i really feeling it. have you checked them out? or dead weather?

Yeah and Dead Weather's (Jack White's side project) got like 5 songs on there. Their album comes out next month. Really looking forward to it.

Our newish Album,"Can't Stop, Won't Stop(Deluxe edition)" just hit itunes a few hours back, I would love for you guys to check it out, buyyour favorite songs or buy the whole album and get a 33 minute documentary alone with it.It will be available separately in two weeks.Thank you for all yourguys support!

l_3329a6860a493d0233a5fe3caf7af0d3.gif

John Ohh - Just listened a couple tracks on your album so far. ( Bought it on iTunes )

and im bumpin to the song count em 1 , 2 , 3
pimp.gif

still got around 10 more songs to go
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fromyesterday

John Ohh - Just listened a couple tracks on your album so far. ( Bought it on iTunes )

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Thanks for the support!
Which album did you buy, deluxe?

Originally Posted by John Ohh

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Thanks for the support!

im not sure.

i got some music vids + bonus songs with the album...

was that the deluxe one or do they all come with the music vids + bonus songs?

Originally Posted by John Ohh

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Thanks for the support!

im not sure.

i got some music vids + bonus songs with the album...

was that the deluxe one or do they all come with the music vids + bonus songs?
Yes that should be the deluxe, it also came with a documentary,that takes awhile to download though. Let me know which songs you like and dont!

Hey niketalk, just wanted to check in and see how everyone has been doing,any shows you guys recently attended,any new bands to recommend,post em here!
Our new music video "Into your Arms" recently came out�a few hours ago, hope you enjoy it!
Shoot me a PM,love to hear from you guys.

your melodies suck, basic chord progressions....

but make money, more power to you and your band.

John Ohh you seem like cool peoples

i'm pretty sure the warped tour is in Miami as im writing this
laugh.gif
, so you might be down here right now

but nonetheless your music sounds pretty good, good luck on your success, and know that you doin somethin that most of us dream about, so i tip my hat toyou,sir
pimp.gif

NikFiend wrote:
John Ohh you seem like cool peoples

i'm pretty sure the warped tour is in Miami as im writing this
laugh.gif
, so you might be down here right now

but nonetheless your music sounds pretty good, good luck on your success, and know that you doin somethin that most of us dream about, so i tip my hat to you,sir
pimp.gif

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom