Hey Niketalk

Something Corporate is better than Jack Manny in my opinion. I saw them perform with Fall Out Boy in 04 and there was less than 30 people in the joint. It wasawesome, a show i'll never forget/.

I've said this before, but seeing Jack's Mannequin play and then seeing the rest of Something Corporate join Andrew onstage for a few songs atBamboozle Left 2006 is probably one of the highlights of my show-going career.

Anyways, for the SoCal NTers. I just heard on the radio that The Maine is going to be playing a free show with Meg & Dia this coming Saturday (5/16) inHuntington Beach. I'll probably come through to see the bands and because Huntington Beach is awesome. Plus Meg & Dia are so cute.
embarassed.gif

Here's the link:
http://www.987fm.com/pages/thestrand/

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Something Corporate is awesome, I have listened to them since I was young also.

I hadn't seen this thread, but I just realized you came to my school for a Winter Ball at the end of last year. Edmonds-Woodway High School in Edmonds,Washington I think some girl won a contest. You should have signed up earlier.

yo im gunna be there sat def...the strand is supposed to be pretty nice, been building that for daaaays it seems

and 51o that bamboozle was EPIC

oh word you go 2 pomona?? i go 2 csuf man

dang i was a frosh that yr too....maybe ill see u at the strand?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I've said this before, but seeing Jack's Mannequin play and then seeing the rest of Something Corporate join Andrew onstage for a few songs at Bamboozle Left 2006 is probably one of the highlights of my show-going career.

Anyways, for the SoCal NTers. I just heard on the radio that The Maine is going to be playing a free show with Meg & Dia this coming Saturday (5/16) in Huntington Beach. I'll probably come through to see the bands and because Huntington Beach is awesome. Plus Meg & Dia are so cute.
embarassed.gif

Here's the link:
http://www.987fm.com/pages/thestrand/

im gonna go also
meg and dia is one of my favorite bands

Meg and Dia is so cute<333

I counted yesterday and I have 130 songs from Jacks Manny alone. I cant wait to see them!

I was so close to going to the AP Tour a few days ago here in Toronto with my homegirl, but I figured it would be full of white teenage girls and that'snot my scene so I didn't go.

My friends love you though. Can't knock that.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I counted yesterday and I have 130 songs from Jacks Manny alone.
No, you don't.

grin.gif
Im with KLJ on that one. Jacks Manny hasnt even been around long enoughto have 130 songs... Andy McMachon (spelling?) had too many medical issues to do that many tunes... Im glad he is better though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I counted yesterday and I have 130 songs from Jacks Manny alone.
No, you don't.
laugh.gif
i'm sayin, he put out two full length's andprobably another 10 random songs between EP's and such.

I'm guessing this guy is referring to Andrew when he says that, not Jack's Mannequin.

Ahh sorry, I guess I should of been more specific. I have several versions of one song and it adds up I guess.

2ebcmj7.jpg

Sorry I havent been responding as of late, got caught up in a few other threads. I don't know if I recommended this to anyone but check out Sparks theRescue.
Also, Swim by JM is one of the most inspiring songs Ive ever heard, I am sure if you know what the story is behind it as well then you will enjoy it.

Vampire Weekend owns so hard... check out Oxford Comma by them if you aren't already up on the "it" band of last year.

John! I threw a concert down here in SD at Epicentre the day after you guys and day before Fall Out Boy...

Just wondering if you could check out the band i manage and let me know what you think...it would be AWESOME if you could!

The Variety Show - San Diego, CA
http://www.myspace.com/hottestguysinhistory

thanks and welcome to Niketalk!

edit - and didn't know you guys are playing Warped...my boys A Dull Science are playing the San Diego date...

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Vampire Weekend owns so hard... check out Oxford Comma by them if you aren't already up on the "it" band of last year.
That song is so awesome. Definitely my favorite VW song.

Sorry to bring this back to life, but I thought it deserved it, check out or new Video coming out on July 14th along with a deluxe version of our album,"Can't Stop, Won't Stop" and a 30 minute Documentary. PM ME!

Back
Top Bottom