Hi-Fi heads come in VOL. On The Go

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I got these right now, they are phenomenal iem's for a $100.00, Even my buddy who is a shure head wanted to buy them off of me. However they are going back cause, I can get the gold turbines for $111.00 almost the same price i paid for the standard model. The quality of the tips are great just the wires makes me weary of the built. The sound is robust, bass is precise not to punchy depending on the music, mids do not suffer and great clarity on the lows.

and yes paging mr.monday

where can you get gold turbines for $111  
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I got these right now, they are phenomenal iem's for a $100.00, Even my buddy who is a shure head wanted to buy them off of me. However they are going back cause, I can get the gold turbines for $111.00 almost the same price i paid for the standard model. The quality of the tips are great just the wires makes me weary of the built. The sound is robust, bass is precise not to punchy depending on the music, mids do not suffer and great clarity on the lows.

and yes paging mr.monday

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

and yes paging mr.monday

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I wish i can spread the love but its a accommodation through monster for best buy employees only( I work at Best Buy). Find you a friend who works at best buy and ask them to check there accommodations and copp them for you.

A Little tease for you cats
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif

25fnm29.jpg

and yes paging mr.monday

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I wish i can spread the love but its a accommodation through monster for best buy employees only( I work at Best Buy). Find you a friend who works at best buy and ask them to check there accommodations and copp them for you.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif

25fnm29.jpg

Ears: Jerry Harvey Audio: JH-16s (8 speakers per ear) http://www.jhaudio.com/promusic/ (2tweeters/2mid/4subs)
Amp: Ray Samuels Audio: The Protector http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/products/protector

the amp is TINY id take a pic but i dont have it with me right now, i do have the ear buds ... ill post a pic inna sec.
5114686088_d2c24bf8e6.jpg

Source: get a good source, i cannot stress this enough (where your digital/analog transition happens) dont listent to MP3s, use wav or FLAC youll appreciate the difference.

last but not least, head-fi is dangerous, proceed with caution.

Ears: Jerry Harvey Audio: JH-16s (8 speakers per ear) http://www.jhaudio.com/promusic/ (2tweeters/2mid/4subs)
Amp: Ray Samuels Audio: The Protector http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/products/protector

the amp is TINY id take a pic but i dont have it with me right now, i do have the ear buds ... ill post a pic inna sec.
5114686088_d2c24bf8e6.jpg

Source: get a good source, i cannot stress this enough (where your digital/analog transition happens) dont listent to MP3s, use wav or FLAC youll appreciate the difference.

last but not least, head-fi is dangerous, proceed with caution.

and yes paging mr.monday

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif

25fnm29.jpg

Let's do business
nerd.gif

and yes paging mr.monday

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif

25fnm29.jpg

Let's do business
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom