Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey guys remember when I posted those pictures of domino park including that picture of that girl doing yoga

this is domino park this weekend :lol:

E4815928-F93F-4162-BCC4-6B66764046A8.jpeg

I still would not want to be there when the wind blows

Last edited:
i'm surprised she didnt get livid at the guy cleaning the carts. Thought she may have saw him as mocking her.

Karen Gets Upset Because She’s Not Allowed To Shop Without A Mask, Despite Being Given Other Safe Options! -

Karen’s gonna Karen

Said this multi times before.
Requiring a protective mask against a fatal respiratory virus is not even near a burden for quick store visit. On same level as those “No shoes, No shirt, No service” signs. And filming to upload to social media, get a Life. Pathetic and over dramatic.
Go away and shop a different store.

This anti mask phobia is why never liked at the beginning, authorities said don’t wear one and/or save for professionals. Institutions will always eventually get supplied. But regular civilians like the rest of us get screwed. Look out for you and yours.

That vid up there with the lady just pisses me off. Props for how they had the patience to deal with her. when watching it, I just wanted to scream at her just wear the ****ing mask and buy your ****ing groceries and get the **** out. :lol:

i'm surprised she didnt get livid at the guy cleaning the carts. Thought she may have saw him as mocking her.

2:09 she asks him why hes so happy. "I'm glad you guys think it's ok to infringe on other peoples rights" Karen gonna Karen.

At this point musk isn’t to be trusted. At least someone like bezos is still a businessman giving people want they want. So even if he doing shady things on the low , the people aren’t at his neck.

musk is killing people with his cars,breaking the law to open his death car factory and Creating robot children. Now he mr red pill which in politics and power equates to machiavelli mindset.All about Himself screw everyone else , that’s why the trump are co-signing him.

Honestly to me electric cars aren’t it. Hydrogen is the better long term solution to me. Electric is just a transition not the solution.

At this point musk isn’t to be trusted. At least someone like bezos is still a businessman giving people want they want. So even if he doing shady things on the low , the people aren’t at his neck.

musk is killing people with his cars,breaking the law to open his death car factory and Creating robot children. Now he mr red pill which in politics and power equates to machiavelli mindset.All about Himself screw everyone else , that’s why the trump are co-signing him.

Speak more on this plz

Back
Top Bottom