Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I live in nassau county, this area is screwed for a while. Also, I never mentioned that my neighborhood had a lot of orthodox move in and their families with lots of kids still kinda hang out outside everyday. Not as frequently but still a few times a day.

Any sensible person should know this is just going to be a cycle of the curve starts to flatten then places reopen, the virus spread shoots up again, more lockdowns / social distancing / quarantining. Rinse and repeat. Only thing stopping it is an effective vaccine probably 2 years away.

Identification and Characterization of a Potential Therapeutic COVID-19 Antibody by Vir Biotechnology
Vir Biotechnology announces the publication of research findings from its efforts to develop therapeutics to COVID-19 in the journal Nature.

The paper details the identification and characterization of S309, an antibody isolated from a patient who recovered from severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in 2003, that prevents SARS-CoV-2 live virus infection of cells.

The company is advancing two candidates based on S309, VIR-7831 and VIR-7832, in collaboration with GlaxoSmithKline.

CSO Herbert "Skip" Virgin, M.D., Ph.D., says, “Remarkably, we believe S309 likely covers the entire family of related coronaviruses, which suggests that, even as SARS-CoV-2 continues to evolve, it may be quite challenging for it to become resistant to the neutralizing activity of S309. In addition, S309 exhibits potent effector function in vitro, potentially allowing the antibody to engage and recruit the rest of the immune system to kill off already infected cells. We have seen in animal models of other respiratory infections, such as influenza, that effector function significantly enhances the activity of antibodies that are already potently neutralizing.”

VIR-7831 binds to an epitope on SARS-CoV-2 that is shared with SARS-CoV-1 and is engineered for an extended half-life, as is VIR-7832, which also can potentially function as a T cell vaccine.

Moderna COVID-19 vaccine candidate shows positive action in early-stage study

1589804751413.png

I'm hoping for a vaccine asap , but there's something about this that doesn't seem right. Not a conspiracy nut at all, but every expert around the world says a 12-18 month timeline for a vaccine's already insanely aggressive, but you already have close to one? Would not be surprised if he was a Trump puppet

SRNE, NVAX, MBRX, GILD, etc...they all do this....just to pump their stock.

*NikeTalk Pharmaceutical announces Stage 1 Vaccine for COVID19 progress in Chinchillas...shares up 87%

So De Blasio "threatens" to send in cops to Upper East Side residents but in the LES, BK and the BX they just running rampant causing chaos.

At least Bloomberg was upfront with his discriminatory practices, you knew what time it was from day one.

Honestly to me electric cars aren’t it. Hydrogen is the better long term solution to me. Electric is just a transition not the solution.
They're both electric vehicles. Only the nature of the energy in storage is different: fuel cell (which requires a chemical reaction to turn hydrogen into electricity) vs battery.

All I want is for another company to commit to electric technology before that fool moves to TX or another fossil-reliant state that will try to kill it in favor of fossil fuels

Back
Top Bottom