Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
r4p1jk4xrcz41.jpg

Numbers and Spread

New Yorkers flee from coronavirus-ridden city

:emoji_dizzy_face:
This was posted before and the info at least for my wealthy Neighbors and their 2 skanky daughters who did leave to Pennsylvania is correct

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a vaccine asap , but there's something about this that doesn't seem right. Not a conspiracy nut at all, but every expert around the world says a 12-18 month timeline for a vaccine's already insanely aggressive, but you already have close to one? Would not be surprised if he was a Trump puppet

The world also needs to prepare itself that there might not be a vaccine at all and this going to be with us pretty much forever

It's fascinating that all these people are only upset about being told they can't do something

They could go buy themselves some liquor and have an entire open bar at home. But nope!

It's like telling a child who doesn't even like chocolate that they're not allowed to eat it anymore. It'll just wanna make them want it even more now. Same thing applies to all these nuts out there today.

TEXAS GOV. ABBOTT ANNOUNCES BROADER REOPENING OF BUSINESSES
TEXAS NOW HAS 'AMPLE' PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT TO COMBAT VIRUS: GOV
CHILD CARE, YOUTH CAMPS, LITTLE LEAGUE ALSO CLEARED TO REOPEN

Interesting to see how many people are "waiting" on the vaccine and think this is magically going to bring things back to normal and eradicate the virus.
Media and government officials got lot's of people drinking that juice.

Look at how badly this admin has handled this and how they've botched every step of the way on this.
Do you really think they're capable of:
A. Mass producing a vaccine or drug in the U.S. to meet demands?
B. Implement an organized roll out plan for a vaccine or drug?

Yep. Just to remind everyone. We were never able to come up with a vaccine for SARS or MERS or EBOLA or all mutations of the common flu. This is 100% going to be with us for good. There's already over 20 mutations of this thing. The only hope we can hold onto is that it becomes widespread enough overtime it becomes as fatal as the common flu

It's fascinating that all these people are only upset about being told they can't do something

They could go buy themselves some liquor and have an entire open bar at home. But nope!

this is what happens when you have a mostly illiterate and/or ignorant population whose only functions are getting drunk and living vicariously through athletes to distract themselves from their bland and worthless lives

I’d understand if these people actually want to go back to school/work or visit their loved ones so that they can reunite/take care of them....but nah, they want their trashy bars, shabby 4th world beaches, and sports to open up instead

Drinking cheap beer, eating high cholesterol junk food, getting fat while yelling at athletes on a tv, and tanning their skin beyond repair are more important than preventing the spread of a virus

Interesting to see how many people are "waiting" on the vaccine and think this is magically going to bring things back to normal and eradicate the virus.
Media and government officials got lot's of people drinking that juice.

Look at how badly this admin has handled this and how they've botched every step of the way on this.
Do you really think they're capable of:
A. Mass producing a vaccine or drug in the U.S. to meet demands?
B. Implement an organized roll out plan for a vaccine or drug?

I'll admit, I'm hopeful. If it was solely a governmental agency in charge of developing, testing, and distributing the vaccine I wouldn't have much hope, but since they're leaving all of the "important stuff" to companies with real world scientific knowledge and experience with the government merely overseeing it leads me to believe it could happen sooner rather than later. Best results come when the government has the least amount of input, which was most evident in the early phases of COVID-19 as CDC couldn't figure out how to get the tests right and the situation only began to improve as they allowed companies to innovate and develop better/faster tests. The part I'm not so sure about is how they plan to deal with the various companies who are all at different phases. Will only one be selected in the end? Will it be the one that shows the best test results, quickest to market, etc? Will a panel be formed to evaluate the best candidates by a certain point and "encourage" them to collaborate on a joint effort? Combining for profit motives ($$$) with something that's supposed to be in the best interest of the masses (effective, cheap/free) is likely one of the largest hurdles to overcome, IMHO. I'm fairly confident that there WILL be a vaccine developed and released in some capacity by year end, but as they say... the devil's in the details.

Yep. Just to remind everyone. We were never able to come up with a vaccine for SARS or MERS or EBOLA or all mutations of the common flu. This is 100% going to be with us for good. There's already over 20 mutations of this thing. The only hope we can hold onto is that it becomes widespread enough overtime it becomes as fatal as the common flu

IIRC, SARS and MERS research into an RNA based vaccine is what has allowed scientists to already be well into the testing phase currently. From what I've seen, SARS and MERS were fairly well contained and ended before research was completed, so funding dried up when it was thought that they no longer posed a serious threat. That's obviously not going to happen with this one. If an effective cure/treatment is found in the next several months, that could definitely slow vaccine R&D, but I doubt it. The mutations of covid-19 shouldn't limit the best vaccines from being effective because they are being developed to block the virus from binding to ACE2 receptors.
It is my understanding that Ebola vaccines are currently available in some capacity, which has allowed it to be mostly eliminated.

Back
Top Bottom