Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did anyone get this letter in the mail?

20200518_173233.jpg

Yup and

giphy.gif

Trump saying he's taking the drug for about a week now has got to be another political bs lie.

We compared every other hospital policy, and no state wide system has a duration of over 5 days. There are no guidelines for prophylactic doses either (they don't exist for a reason).

Every hospital in NY has the duration of hydroxychloroquine for 5 days. They might have different directions for daily dosing, but it's still 5 days for any suspected or positive case.

As soon as I saw the name I tore it up and threw it in the garbage. In hindsight I wish I had threw it into a garbage fire or attached it to an explosive (controlled, of course)

Trump saying he's taking the drug for about a week now has got to be another political bs lie.

We compared every other hospital policy, and no state wide system has a duration of over 5 days. There are no guidelines for prophylactic doses either (they don't exist for a reason).

Every hospital in NY has the duration of hydroxychloroquine for 5 days. They might have different directions for daily dosing, but it's still 5 days for any suspected or positive case.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but hydroxychloroquine is merely an ionophore that allows zinc into the affected cells to potentially destroy the virus within those cells from replicating? Quercetin is a more natural supplement that performs a similar function, with the key being optimal levels of zinc in the body.

huh what a coincidence, I was just checking out my social media and--

CCNN SPECIAL REOPEN REPORT

[spins in place, makes ´ch-ch-ch- ch´ helicopter sounds with mouth]

Mexican crisis correspondent cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 here, reporting high above this sunny city by the sea.

It has been mere hours since the reopening of Puerto Vallarta, and already in these early phases of the lockdown lifting this reporter can say, with the full weight of his journalistic integrity, that mfs is wildin´.

The fruits of desperation are beginning to bloom in town, as at least two armed gunmen executed a daring daylight raid on a local beverage production plant hours after it reopened its doors this Monday morning.

The subjects absconded with approximately 35,000 pesos and all the apple-flavored soda they could drink.

[straightens hair tie]

Channel 9 has also learned of a disturbing update to the lack of plans for mass testing at the national level reported last week, as one of Mexico´s leading health officials had this to say about his outlook for the country:

"This curve will never decrease," explained López-Gatell, but the speed of the presentation of new cases will cause a different inclination. " Eventually there will come a point where it's completely flat, but it's never going to come down," he explained. (ed. note: but in Spanish tho)

In a cognitively dissonant story, thanks to the COVID-Zero designation efforts highlighted in the weekend edition of the CCNN Semi-Regular report, Puerto Vallarta has been identified as a Top 10 destination this year.

As businesses in the United States begin to reopen, many people are starting to make plans for their next vacation and considering the months of November and December to do so.

Virtuoso, a global network made up of 1,100 travel agencies and more than 22,000 advisers specialized in luxury travel, claims that there is an upturn in bookings for flights and holidays for the end of the year, especially among the people with high purchasing power.

This company analyzed airline sales data for the upcoming winter holiday season and compiled a list of the top 10 destinations its customers are now booking. Here it is:

· Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
· Dubai, United Arab Emirates
· St. Martin, French Antilles
· Tanzania (Africa)
· Los Angeles, United States
· Maui, Hawaii
· Nairobi, Kenya
· Montego Bay, Jamaica
· Cape Town, South Africa
· Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

In keeping with our focus on featuring the most relevant perspectives from celebrity guests, we have invited a panel of world-renowned experts to discuss the potential effects of these developments, gentlemen?

Funeral Meme GIFs | Tenor

Damn. Thanks, fellas.

Meanwhile, signs of normalcy abound as the limited local reopening initiative begins to take effect: police in the area are beginning to display the traditional dickheadedness shared by patrol officers around the world.

Watch as this unidentified local resident is forcibly taken into police custody over an apparent loitering charge after reportedly being spotted standing in place taking pictures in downtown Puerto Vallarta.

Hard to believe she would have been treated that way if she had come here on an airplane or cruise ship.

[sigh]

ima--excuse me--I am going to go burn another one I guess, but for further updates on the critical First Fortnight of this municipal reopening on the shores of the Pacific Coast, stay tuned to Channel 9 CCNN.

Last edited:
Blake P Blake P

Tbh no one knows for sure the exact mechanism of how it works for diseases its actually approved for (RA, Malaria, Lupus).

It's all theories for why it works in some people who are COVID+. We do know that it has some accumulation in white blood cells causing it to inhibit certain enzymes. Not sure if it has any effect on the ACE2 enzyme (protects the lung from injury). It also changes the pH surface of the cell membranes, inhibiting the fusion/assembly/replication/transport of the virus to the cell membrane.

They are all theories though.

When this is all over and I start dating again, I think I’m going to have to start asking women how they handled the pandemic. Can’t be out here dating one of these mask protesting idiots.
Hey guys remember when I posted those pictures of domino park including that picture of that girl doing yoga

this is domino park this weekend :lol:

E4815928-F93F-4162-BCC4-6B66764046A8.jpeg
Fam, my girl sent me that Domino Park picture yesterday, and I’m seriously reconsidering the relationship after the discussions we’ve had around this.

I really have a hard time even talking to someone so thoughtless to think that some god damn circles on the grass manes any difference.

dude is sitting here spreading lies to everyone saying Texas has no debt LOL using peoples lives as a way to push more of a political divide. ****ing scumbag.

I hope to god someone in that Texas Congress starts proposing "mandatory quarantine" for OUTSIDE VISITORS of the state..........b/c if Texas's hospitalizations are really going down while the increased testing is finding more "positives cases," last thing we need is more outside mother****ers from Florida coming over here and adding to the positive case pile AND reigniting the hospitalization amounts.

Oh what am I saying, these bootlicking redneck idiots are too delusional to do such a thing.............FML in Texas :smh::smh:

My gym opened today and I kid you not their Instagram story had a picture of a sign that said please stay 6 feet apart and then another pic of a row of 7 treadmills right next to each other all in use. I’ve been watching the videos of people tagging the gym and I haven’t seen a single mask and they’re literally having group training classes and groups of people are huddled around the tables eating together.

China Reports 6 Additional Covid-19 Cases May 18 (vs. 7 Day Earlier)
-Reports 3 Local Covid-19 Infection In Jilin, Hubei Provinces May 18
-17 New Asymptomatic Covid-19 Cases May 18 (vs. 18 A Day Earlier)

*China...Always add 3-zeros

Back
Top Bottom