Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
1589859121635.png

I understand your stance. And you're fed up from all of the years of **** service thats over priced.

But for me, I'm paying more all day to have less passengers. But, its going to take a lot for me to still travel by plane. I'm going to avoid it as lone as possible

I hear ya. And that makes sense.

But where do you draw the line as far as how much you’re willing to pay for a flight with fewer passengers?

Because yes, there are other people that feel the same way you do, but I doubt there are enough people to make charging exorbitant prices for domestic flights a sustainable model for airlines.

Something has to give...

I hear ya. And that makes sense.

But where do you draw the line as far as how much you’re willing to pay for a flight with fewer passengers?

Because yes, there are other people that feel the same way you do, but I doubt there are enough people to make charging exorbitant prices for domestic flights a sustainable model for airlines.

Something has to give...
yes, agreed. But when a airline is discussing doing 60% capacity,, we know there is no other choice but to increase the prices.

WOUld be nice to be able to choose a flight with less capacity at increase prices or select a flight with capacity at reduced costs, but that would not be a good solution even if I'm trying to be selfish. At the end of the day, those choosing to pay less are risking themselves and others.

Glad I'm not in the airline industry. That industry really is F'd for the foreseeable future.

yes, agreed. But when a airline is discussing doing 60% capacity,, we know there is no other choice but to increase the prices.

WOUld be nice to be able to choose a flight with less capacity at increase prices or select a flight with capacity at reduced costs, but that would not be a good solution even if I'm trying to be selfish. At the end of the day, those choosing to pay less are risking themselves and others.

Glad I'm not in the airline industry. That industry really is F'd for the foreseeable future.

Yeah.

I also think that traveling by plane anywhere is out for the foreseeable future For many. As in, well into next year and possibly beyond that.

60% capacity won’t be an option if outbreaks continue, it’ll be the goal to keep the airline in business- a goal that may not even be realistic.

i pray my company doesn't ask us to travel for a while. Thats going to be a tough conversation to have if they ask me to fly for meetings. They have been great about suspending travel, but i don't know how much longer they will feel this way.

My girls dad is one of them tucker Carlson watching mother Tucker’s. Saw him still eat ice cream he dropped on an outdoor table . Said the table been sitting in the sun all day. My girls been staying at her parents through this time too. At this point ima have to put my foot down and isolate from her too. Going zen mode and literally not seeing a single person.

My girls dad is one of them tucker Carlson watching mother Tucker’s. Saw him still eat ice cream he dropped on an outdoor table . Said the table been sitting in the sun all day. My girls been staying at her parents through this time too. At this point ima have to put my foot down and isolate from her too. Going zen mode and literally not seeing a single person.
The things people put themselves through for "love"

Yes and no. I can't 100% agree with this but i get what you are saying. For me personally, my degree got me ahead of someone without a degree for the same position. It helped me in my situation.

Not saying people don’t need degrees - saying I think the world will be more accepting of the online path of learning. And that the cost for an online degree program should be significantly less than an in person one since the school has to spend so much less on infrastructure. We’ve already started that trend but still it’s in infancy mode in my opinion.

I mean it would be cool to have an empty seat next to you on the plane but what about in front and back of you. It’s basically the same thing. Flying for me right now is just out the window.

One hunnit

My girls friend is flying her fam (husband + 4 kids) to Arizona in a couple weeks. Planned vacation. Like shxts sweet.

Folks really out here willing to risk it all for a sunburn. **** crazy

Does it really make a difference though in an airtight cabin with shared ventilation circulating?

my boring dystopia vision of 2025 is one in which long distance travel has not been satisfactorily perfected, most small businesses disappear, and most people are a little poorer, and so we all mostly just hang out in our hometowns, which slowly become basically The Landmarks surrounded by infinite Subways and Applebeeses.

...an entire Western world of Buffalos, New York. be sure to sign in upon arrival. [shudder]

Good news.

Slowly but surely we're learning more and more about this virus. Lots of things that were open questions these past few months are now being answered.

Will you look at that. So there is possibility that if you recovered from Virus, can’t re-spread the lingering infection. Good News.
Think the Outrage against say Rand Paul wishing harm will now silence? Doubtful.
Maybe after taking shots at say Texas and Georgia, the Outraged can also have some opinions on CA and NY. Doubtful.

(Not a fan of Rand Paul and don’t live in those States)

shibadekobe shibadekobe
Always appreciate the News posts.
whywesteppin whywesteppin
Always appreciate the well thought out discussions posts.

red-pill-or-5cc908.jpg

This guy nailed it. It’s generally people who are well off and/or can work from home and generally see no real threat to their livelihood that are advocates to shutting down and sitting at home all day until the government says its safe. Meanwhile, lives are being destroyed as small businesses shut down and will be forced to close forever. People who were already struggling are being told they can’t work and the unemployment system is, at least here in NJ, is hot garbage to the point where people have been waiting 10 weeks with a “pending” status and can’t even get information from anyone because the lines are jammed.

We’re quarantining in the interest of public health and acting like people that want things to reopen are selfishly putting a dollar over innocent lives. No, a lot of them just want to preserve their livelihood and make sure they don’t go under. Lockdown is putting a tremendous strain on millions of people. It’s not just an inconvenience to many. It’s threatening their lives.

At some point you have to allow people to assume their own risk. Inform people on how to make the right choices, educate people on best practices and how they can be smart about their health, and inform high risk individuals and those in regular contact with them on how they can be more cautious.

Saving this video for future reference.

This guy nailed it. It’s generally people who are well off and/or can work from home and generally see no real threat to their livelihood that are advocates to shutting down and sitting at home all day until the government says its safe. Meanwhile, lives are being destroyed as small businesses shut down and will be forced to close forever. People who were already struggling are being told they can’t work and the unemployment system is, at least here in NJ, is hot garbage to the point where people have been waiting 10 weeks with a “pending” status and can’t even get information from anyone because the lines are jammed.

We’re quarantining in the interest of public health and acting like people that want things to reopen are selfishly putting a dollar over innocent lives. No, a lot of them just want to preserve their livelihood and make sure they don’t go under. Lockdown is putting a tremendous strain on millions of people. It’s not just an inconvenience to many. It’s threatening their lives.

At some point you have to allow people to assume their own risk. Inform people on how to make the right choices, educate people on best practices and how they can be smart about their health, and inform high risk individuals and those in regular contact with them on how they can be more cautious.

Saving this video for future reference.
I mean I'm not going to fault people who see the risks of covid but genuinely need the economy to open up so they can make a living

But there are some crazy people out there that want the economy open

I've heard em say things like

'Sacrifice the weak, only the strong survive.'.

'Covid is not as bad as the flu.'

'The government can use the vaccine to inject you with a microchip.'

'The democrats are milking covid to prevent Trump from doing rallies and then when the election is over, then covid will magically be over too.'

Not to mention that you can want the economy to open up and also practice social distancing and wear masks in public. It's not one or the other, you can do both. Lots of open up the economy ppl are straight up being defiant about wearing masks and ignoring social distancing when they out in public.

*edit

If you really genuinely need to get back to work, that's one thing. But ppl who are downplaying the virus, coming up with conspiracy theories, and ignoring social distancing/masks while out in public - that's another thing - and it's not doing anyone any favors.

I mean look at this. How does packing yourself in a tiny store with no mask to prove you're not afraid of covid do anyone any favors. How does this get the economy back? Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom