Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My gym opened today and I kid you not their Instagram story had a picture of a sign that said please stay 6 feet apart and then another pic of a row of 7 treadmills right next to each other all in use. I’ve been watching the videos of people tagging the gym and I haven’t seen a single mask and they’re literally having group training classes and groups of people are huddled around the tables eating together.

In fairness, it is kinda hard to promote mask use when you are doing INTENSE PHYSICAL EXERCISE............but the fact that there was no "social distancing spacing" between treadmills in one of the pics you saw is the bigger concern here.

Most of the gyms that I've heard re-open up have stated specifically AND emphasized specifically that they have either REMOVED OR PUT A "DO NOT USE" SIGN on any exercise equipment/machines that are 1-2 machines close to each other.........separating each workout spot by at least 1-2 machines in order to promote that "6 feet social distancing" guideline.

The fact that one of the re-opened gyms that you saw ARE NOT doing that is just............ :smh: :smh:

Not sure if posted, but if anyone needs any masks....

$28 for 50 masks is pretty decent in the current mask market, even though I'm also starting to see more masks sold in stores out here in Houston now (at asinine prices of like $13 for 5 masks, SMH)

I'm also noticing more stores here in Houston are finally having more hand sanitizers in-stock than normal as well.

It appears the hoarding on masks and hand sanitizers are beginning to calm down as, SADLY, the re-opening of more states/counties/cities are starting to occur all over the US.

Yeah i might order some
I've been using a cloth mask and just washing it after every couple of wears
But i'm guessing i can only use it for so long

We got a **** ton of boxes at work too so I grabbed a couple for the family for a potential second wave.

Cloth masks work too. Can put the surgical mask over it too for more protection or for the look or w.e. Cloth is more comfortable if you have facial hair, so I wear a cloth at home mask then a surgical mask over it.

Yeah, this is probably the best time to start hoarding masks before that "second wave" comes this fall/winter.............while all these (white) people are busy sleeping on the social distancing guidelines this summer with all these re-openings left and right.

If you haven't gotten any masks (even N95s if you so desire) at this point during the lockdowns, this is the best time to start supplying up before the INEVITABLE SECOND WAVE comes this September...........because IT WILL COME, DO NOT BE ****ING STUPID LIKE SOME OF THESE IDIOTS OUT HERE GOING MASKLESS.

Same goes with hand sanitizers as well, which was the biggest struggle to find during this entire pandemic lockdown..........HOARD UP NOW while the supply chain is higher than the demand for them b/c of all the "social distance sleepers."

In fairness, it is kinda hard to promote mask use when you are doing INTENSE PHYSICAL EXERCISE............but the fact that there was no "social distancing spacing" between treadmills in one of the pics you saw is the bigger concern here.

Most of the gyms that I've heard re-open up have stated specifically AND emphasized specifically that they have either REMOVED OR PUT A "DO NOT USE" SIGN on any exercise equipment/machines that are 1-2 machines close to each other.........separating each workout spot by at least 1-2 machines in order to promote that "6 feet social distancing" guideline.

The fact that one of the re-opened gyms that you saw ARE NOT doing that is just............ :smh: :smh:
Gyms are covid traps imo

You're breathing hard during exercise so I imagine you're expelling the virus greater distances than normal

*Very concerned and curious to see if this occurs here

South Korea's 2nd wave has been the most interesting case study.............praised for its early containment of slowing the virus, it is now showing how it is reacting to sudden outbreaks of the incoming 2nd wave.

First bars, now gyms.........let's see how South Korea reacts from here after they contained the outbreak from the bars.

Gyms are covid traps imo

You're breathing hard during exercise so I imagine you're expelling the virus greater distances than normal

And gyms generally has some BIG FANS or BIG A/C UNIT to promote air flow in the facilities as all the gym go-ers are heating up the area with their body heats expelling itself in the area as they engage in the said intense activities.

That combination is definitely a COVID breeding ground

South Korea's 2nd wave has been the most interesting case study.............praised for its early containment of slowing the virus, it is now showing how it is reacting to sudden outbreaks of the incoming 2nd wave.

First bars, now gyms.........let's see how South Korea reacts from here after they contained the outbreak from the bars.

And gyms generally has some BIG FANS or BIG A/C UNIT to promote air flow in the facilities as all the gym go-ers are heating up the area with their body heats expelling itself in the area as they engage in the said intense activities.

That combination is definitely a COVID breeding ground

That's from Wave-1...it's a case study on spread...Goodbye Soulcycle, yoga, zumba,

Schools ain’t opening up in fall I highly doubt it nyc schools are packed and no way they can social distance 30 kids in a small room . Hallways be packed lunch be packed . Pe Class canceled

Not sure if posted, but if anyone needs any masks....

to piggy back on this, Smart and Final had a bunch of these at the register. Not sure if Smart and Final is a national store, but check it out if you need these.

Man, I took a look at the previously mentioned twitter thread on Texas having ahem lower numbers. It’s completely full of bots/Russian trolls. They are literally trying to kill people. And the republicans are helping dig the graves.

It’s funny, the ad below my post summarizes this country perfectly...
AA375679-45AB-4628-8EEA-80C2282080B6.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom