Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
kas8i0bh1rz41.jpg

Lol, so there are different kinds of vaccines being made. One is a chimpanzee virus that was engineered to carry coronavirus spikes.

Lmao wtf

Millions of Americans Skip Credit-Card and Car Payments
About 15 million credit-card accounts and 3 million auto loans didn’t get paid in April as the coronavirus ravaged the economy, data show

I had to get tested for work this am and let me tell you that **** was not pleasant. I have the worst allergies and i swear my nose was ****** up for at least a half hr after smh

Cant wait for the day one of these fat turds pushed someone's limits and they get stomped out on video.

This is embarrassing

If he tried to walk in the store with his ******* out and they said, no shirt, no service. Would he whine and cry about about his rights as an American being violated? His rights being taken away?

A store is not public property and you don't have to shop there. You have no right to shop at Costco. Go to a store that doesn't require a mask. These dudes are imbeciles besides being whiny and cowardly little men.

He shouldn't want to give them his money. But his stand is making a cowardly video. Just like Trader Joe lady. You still bought the items and whined in order to shop there. They're too stupid to realize how backwards they are, besides ideology.

This pandemic messed things up so much, I completely forgot Memorial Day Weekend is this weekend.

I then started thinking what my family and I can do this weekend. Absolutely nothing.

Back
Top Bottom