Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
BOEING - TO START INVOLUNTARY LAYOFFS

BOEING - NOTIFYING THE FIRST 6,770 OF U.S. TEAM MEMBERS THIS WEEK THAT THEY WILL BE AFFECTED - BBG

I thought Boeing took the bailout money but I guess not.
I don't know anything about running a company but just looking up Boeing, that company is complete garbage.

Obama marks St. Patrick's Day with pint in a pub

Last edited:
Office plans to begin re-opening on Monday. Crud.

Also hope the ferry begins re-adding more trips and offers the monthly pass. Traffic has increased and no street parking available.

Outside of the whitewashing of SF, the Bay Area has been mostly minorities/immigrants for my entire lifetime. Why don't these people follow their own advice of "If you don't like it here, leave!"

Also, the huge irony of this woman being named Nancy Arechiga. Arechiga is a name from the Basque region of Spain; so not only is she clearly a descendant of non-Anglo immigrants herself (people from Spain weren't even treated as white people for most of US history), but her ancestors and fellow Basques have been persecuted by the Spanish government for centuries. You'd think someone like that would have some type of awareness and understanding of what minorities in the US go through but NOPE! I guess I can't expect people with this mentality to have any knowledge of history or world affairs, even if it relates to themselves.

Outside of the whitewashing of SF, the Bay Area has been mostly minorities/immigrants for my entire lifetime. Why don't these people follow their own advice of "If you don't like it here, leave!"

Also, the huge irony of this woman being named Nancy Arechiga. Arechiga is a name from the Basque region of Spain; so not only is she clearly a descendant of non-Anglo immigrants herself (people from Spain weren't even treated as white people for most of US history), but her ancestors and fellow Basques have been persecuted by the Spanish government for centuries. You'd think someone like that would have some type of awareness but NOPE! I guess I can't expect people with this mentality to have any knowledge of history or world affairs.
What an idiot.

This is all a big experiment/attempt for herd immunity.

- Let everyone go out early knowing they won't listen anyway

- Masses get infected. Low rate of fatality so we'll take the losses with a "smile"

- Within whatever amount of time people develop antibodies before vaccine is even realized

*Removes tinfoil hat*

Back
Top Bottom