Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

I REALLY wish the officials would have mentioned what part of Bucks County they mentioned and what part of the NJ shore the person was visiting! My parents live in Bucks County, and I grew up there. Want to know where this is affecting! Should have disclosed the information for others.

yaof6lhrut351.jpg

Last edited:
I REALLY wish the officials would have mentioned what part of Bucks County they mentioned and what part of the NJ shore the person was visiting! My parents live in Bucks County, and I grew up there. Want to know where this is affecting! Should have disclosed the information for others.

Local state and government would never do that they would leave the public in the dark and let you worry

I hope your family Is ok

I would argue the first wave never ended.
Right. When people talk about waves it makes me think they think we’re out of the woods for now. A large part of the reason numbers are down is because of social distancing measures. Once we change our social distancing standards, we’ll really know whether or not we’ve made it through any waves.

Right. When people talk about waves it makes me think they think we’re out of the woods for now. A large part of the reason numbers are down is because of social distancing measures. Once we change our social distancing standards, we’ll really know whether or not we’ve made it through any waves.

Don't get me wrong, there are some areas (NY/NJ, etc) that peaked and saw drastic decreases in daily infections and deaths, but as a whole the US has been hovering around 20-30k daily infections since late March. California has reported a rising (on average) number of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths, since the pandemic began. My county has been consistently reporting more new infections than recoveries every single day since the pandemic began. Until the daily number of recoveries is greater than new infections for a sustained period of time, the wave is still rising, IMO.

I agree with the posts above. It's not clear that we're really seeing a second wave as the first wave never really was under control (outside of NY and a handful of other places).

Even with all we've learned, there's still some of these macro issues that we can't really pin down. How will the number change over the summer with the heat, the relaxed restrictions, and the changes in human behavior? It's really hard to predict. In some states, it may lead to a slow decrease in numbers while in others it may be related to an increase.

But it's pretty wild that we're seeing some states showing a doubling in their numbers in just a couple weeks (and increased testing is unable to explain it).

Northeast states are showing improvements. not so much in the rest of the country
scary thing is with everything reopening, there probably will not be a second shutdown

i think nys is opening up too early the riots and looting plus protesting is not helping anyone get out of this mess anywhere in the US

i gotta take my mom to a doctors app next week i wish the damn doctor would do a tella call

this has nothing to do with the coronavirus but since the virus did come from china i thought i would leave this here as this is very interesting news
the cold war with china is about to being

back to coronavirus news

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom