Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Smart. How much does protection cost? I'm planning a Japan trip as well.
might vary from airline to airline
paid an additional $30 per person

US based airlines are offering to waive cancellation fees but i bought my flights through China Eastern
they care about whos flying out but pretty sure they give no damns for ppl choosing to fly in haha

Swiss drugmaker Roche is introducing the first commercial test for the cNoV - Bloomberg

12 passengers showing signs of nCoV at Mumbai International Airport quarantined. - Financial Express news, India

Last edited:
An older couple in hk stayed at several five star hotels for six days. Chances are whoever in the hotel got the virus is international by now. The couple refuses to cooperate and share where they went too smh

[RTRS] 30 Jan - GENEVA - WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO) DECLARES THAT CORONAVIRUS CONSTITUTES A PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY OF INTERNATATIONAL CONCERN - STATEMENT

Finally

[RTRS] 30 Jan - WHO DIRECTOR GENERAL TEDROS REPEATS THAT WHO OPPOSES ANY RESTRICTIONS AGAINST CHINA FOR TRAVEL AND TRADE

W.H.O is afraid of Xi?!?!

Last edited:
Keeping it a hunnid, i’d probably want a facemask if I was sitting there too. Yes I’m Asian, so no racist.

[RTRS] 30 Jan - U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT TELLS AMERICANS NOT TO TRAVEL TO CHINA DUE TO CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK

Last edited:
Whats this new thing in hearing thats going around. Coronavirus is supposedly new but Lysol cans have it listed on their label for the longest.

Trump: "We are going to be making some important announcements in the next 24 hours regarding the Coronavirus." - Fox interview

Back
Top Bottom