Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yoooooo...

That's the closest hospital to Flushing I think which is full of asians ....

Man ... legit concern.

Flushing has its own hospitals like Flushing Hospital and Booth Memorial Hospital. Elmhurst has a large Asian community too tho. But I'd be shocked if the virus wasn't in Flushing at this point.

Funny thing is that there numbers reported 9.9k infected and 213 dead aren't remotely accurate.

These numbers seem low AF especially for a country that built a ducking hospital for it.

Funny thing is that there numbers reported 9.9k infected and 213 dead aren't remotely accurate.

These numbers seem low AF especially for a country that built a ducking hospital for it.

They're building 7 now and 3 more in a few weeks...ea 10k bed capacity

[RTRS] 31 Jan - BAVARIAN HEALTH MINISTRY SAYS NEW CASE OF CORONAVIRUS CONFIRMED IN BAVARIA, THERE ARE NOW SEVEN KNOWN CASES IN BAVARIA

TRUMP TO EXPAND TRAVEL BAN TO SIX ADDITIONAL COUNTRIES - U.S. HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICIAL
U.S. EXPANDED TRAVEL BAN TARGETS ERITREA, KYRGYZSTAN, MYANMAR, NIGERIA, SUDAN AND TANZANIA - U.S. OFFICIAL
*CHINA will probably be named AFTER Stock Markets Close at 4pm.

Last edited:
[RTRS] - U.S. OFFICIALS TO HOLD PUBLIC BRIEFING ON CORONAVIRUS AT 3:30 P.M. (2030 GMT) -WHITE HOUSE

Russia cancels all regular flights to China from February 1 - IFAX

Nurse from China said there are more than 90k infected.

CDC has declared a world wide emergency.

North Korea and Russia have closed borders.

First suspected case of CoronaVirus in NYC at Elmhurst Hospital in Queens, Chinese national has been quarantined at the hospital

Trump Admin waiting until after the market close before announcing flight ban on China, can't shock the markets

Nooo I live right by there

AZAR SAYS FOREIGN NATIONALS, ASIDE FROM IMMEDIATE FAMILY OF U.S. CITIZENS AND PERMANENT RESIDENTS, WHO HAVE TRAVELED TO CHINA WITHIN THE PAST 14 DAYS WILL BE DENIED ENTRY TO U.S.

no, it hasn't.
Sure .... just over 200 in the first month "reported" ... I'm certain these numbers are low ball.

But you're right ... reported for SARS was just over 700 in 8 months or so.

BTW I misspoke, I meant infected.... it took about 8 months with Sars to have 8k infected, Corona has done that in 30 days.

Looks like a lot of people are staying inside in China from some tweets I saw.

Wonder how much of an effect it’ll have on the economy if they don’t get it under control soon.

Back
Top Bottom