Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man an infectious disease professor on CNN just said it’s about to get real. He thinks were about to have a huge outbreak all around the country come fall smh.
Oh wow yet MLB is about too start ! Why even start it if the wave gonna hit in October oh wow ... I hope this ain’t true

I wouldn't trust the top research university either for research, there's been studies.
First they say we shouldn't be able to blow out a candle, that it's a sign it's a fake mask. Now they say it may be tightly woven. In a vaccum, they are giving us two sets of off setting facts.

They will when there’s no more space in the hospital someone just posted that Houston’s hospitals are at 97 percent capacity and numbers Just keep increasing

when theres no more space in hell...the dead will walk the earth..

my aunt lives in dallas and she said she's literally the only one in her law office that wears a mask. even said her white male coworkers have asked her why she wears one :frown:

he probably means, there's literally so many of us in here without masks on, unless youre in a full body hazmat onesie, your mask aint stopping this drip.

hfjsk81rcx651.jpg

So... went out to visit my folks last weekend for the first time since the quarantine.

Dads eating snacks and clears his throat by coughing repeatedly without covering his mouth, just spraying the entire living room. Holding my gaze as he coughs right at me.
Moms casually mentioning, that they went to visit a family member at a nursing facility three times during the lockdown and telling not to worry, they only went inside one time.

So yea...
mpoy53V.gif

Factual info and guidelines from real scientists and doctors.

This Price person is a joke
-----
In fact, one way to test if your mask is well made is to try to blow out a candle through the mask from about 1 foot away. If you can’t do so, your mask might be too tightly woven. Other people feel that wearing a mask encourages people to touch their face and to loosen their adherence to other safety precautions like social distancing and hand washing. We’ve found the opposite. Wearing a mask reminds people to continue to be cautious. With a mask on, you actually touch your face less.
------

Too tightly woven? That's the only truly effective ones. And I've seen co workers touch their masks 200 times over the course of a work shift vs. zero times without a mask.

People just hate misinformation.

First they say not to wear a mask. Then they say we shouldn't. Then one organization says only the sick and elderly should.

90% of these homemade highly breathable masks are worthless. Theres been studies. I don't trust these stanford folks
I wouldn't trust the top research university either for research, there's been studies.
First they say we shouldn't be able to blow out a candle, that it's a sign it's a fake mask. Now they say it may be tightly woven. In a vaccum, they are giving us two sets of off setting facts.

Followup:
just out of sheer curiosity since you have posted numerous replies questioning the mask narrative, do you and yours wear one?

Don’t get me wrong, personally have no care or effect from your actions. While I have questioned some of the mask news and guidelines since the beginning, I’ve also said numerous times before recognize the danger of this respiratory Virus. And also said the initial govt no mask idea was dumb as F cause institutions will always get ppe supplies, but the rest of us civilians will get screwed. That’s why Family have always worn one.

Back
Top Bottom