Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

"But Mr. Trump wanted to avoid disrupting the economy. So some of his health advisers, at Mr. Trump’s urging, told Americans at the end of February to continue to travel domestically and go on with their normal lives."

federal government killed off alot of people thanks to trump

“I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives and get out on the town,” Mayor Bill de Blasio said on March 2.

so did nyc's incomplete mayor

Last edited:

Florida Researchers Say Coronavirus Becoming More Infectious in Mutant Form
Scientists at a research institute in Florida said studies they have conducted into the novel coronavirus reveal a mutated strain of the virus is more infectious than the version that first began spreading across the globe in late 2019.

The Scripps Research Institute team's findings were published online earlier this month as the paper detailing their studies was going through a standard peer-review process.

"Our study shows that the mutant virus infects cells much more efficiently in a cell-culture system, because the mutation stabilizes the spike protein and increases the number of spike proteins on the virus," Hyeryun Choe, the paper's senior author, told Newsweek. "Because the spike protein is essential to attach to the target cells, higher numbers of more stable spike protein naturally enable the mutant virus to attach and infect the target cells more easily."

Florida Researchers Say Coronavirus Becoming More Infectious in Mutant Form
Scientists at a research institute in Florida said studies they have conducted into the novel coronavirus reveal a mutated strain of the virus is more infectious than the version that first began spreading across the globe in late 2019.

The Scripps Research Institute team's findings were published online earlier this month as the paper detailing their studies was going through a standard peer-review process.

"Our study shows that the mutant virus infects cells much more efficiently in a cell-culture system, because the mutation stabilizes the spike protein and increases the number of spike proteins on the virus," Hyeryun Choe, the paper's senior author, told Newsweek. "Because the spike protein is essential to attach to the target cells, higher numbers of more stable spike protein naturally enable the mutant virus to attach and infect the target cells more easily."
Thought this was known a few months ago. or did it mutate again to become even more infectious since then

So... went out to visit my folks last weekend for the first time since the quarantine.

Dads eating snacks and clears his throat by coughing repeatedly without covering his mouth, just spraying the entire living room. Holding my gaze as he coughs right at me.
Moms casually mentioning, that they went to visit a family member at a nursing facility three times during the lockdown and telling not to worry, they only went inside one time.

So yea...
mpoy53V.gif

Your a better man than me for not calling that person out for coughing without covering their mouth.

Oh, and AWESOME gif!! Jack McCoy!! Always loved Sam Waterston on Law & Order.

Back
Top Bottom