Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
:rofl: :angry::angry::rofl:

"WHO HEAD TEDROS: WE CANNOT CRITICISE CHINA IT DID NOT WARN THE WORLD IN TIME"

*Worthless organization.
**his check from Xi finally cleared

Your a better man than me for not calling that person out for coughing without covering their mouth.

Oh, and AWESOME gif!! Jack McCoy!! Always loved Sam Waterston on Law & Order.
He got defensive, when I said: Would you mind?

Not to be a jerk but Abbott and DeSantis are deplorable cowards. These half measures just don't work even with the most compliant population. Governor Polis tried these ramp up measures back in February where he just encouraged people to do the right thing, not enough people did and the state had to go on lockdown.

n3m273zme2751.jpg

NY/NJ showing other states how its done. You would of thought with them having the most contact via public trans and spacing etc they would be the ones to end up like Texas/Florida. Shouts to them

NY/NJ showing other states how its done. You would of thought with them having the most contact via public trans and spacing etc they would be the ones to end up like Texas/Florida. Shouts to them

Nobody was saying that in March/April. I understand that even small "victories" can be worth celebrating, but it's still early and no states are out of the woods yet. With this disease, if it's anywhere it's everywhere...

Nobody was saying that in March/April. I understand that even small "victories" can be worth celebrating, but it's still early and no states are out of the woods yet. With this disease, if it's anywhere it's everywhere...

Agreed.

Look at SKorea...they were celebrating Victory over Covid, then 1 guy at a club ruined it...then foreign visitors brought in more infected.

so states will have to close down again possibly

then trump will threaten them if they plan to

but its mostly red states that this is happening(CA being an exception)

so we will have an interesting situation of trump against govs that are supposed to be on his side

Agreed.

Look at SKorea...they were celebrating Victory over Covid, then 1 guy at a club ruined it...then foreign visitors brought in more infected.

But even South Korea seems to have the situation relatively under control for a country of 50M+. IIRC, they're reporting 20-50 cases per day? My county of ~1M has been reporting over 100 cases pretty consistently with some spikes even higher.

But even South Korea seems to have the situation relatively under control for a country of 50M+. IIRC, they're reporting 20-50 cases per day? My county of ~1M has been reporting over 100 cases pretty consistently with some spikes even higher.

SKorea is doing the opposite of Donny...more testing to isolate and protect the vulnerable...which is why the Hospitalization Rate is so low there.

SKorea is doing the opposite of Donny...more testing to isolate and protect the vulnerable...which is why the Hospitalization Rate is so low there.

Any idea how they are getting people to take tests? This is the part I haven't understood, but nobody seems to answer. Unless governments make it mandatory or offer incentives to test (often), I don't understand why asymptomatics would bother to seek out tests. There is a CVS right down the street from my house where they're doing drive through testing by appointment and there's always a dozen or so cars lined up during peak hours, but I have no desire to be tested when I feel completely fine and I know I'm not alone. Of course, if I got a fever, lost my sense of smell, or developed a cough I would likely go, but why else would I take time out of my day to be tested? My county has said their goal is to test 1,500 per day to be in line with Newsom's requirements, but only ~1k per day are actively seeking tests and they have excess capacity. But ~100 positives out of the ~1k tests means ~900 people are testing negative and I can't understand who these people are. Hypochondriacs? Medical workers who are required to be tested regularly? Bored people who have nothing better to do?

Any idea how they are getting people to take tests? This is the part I haven't understood, but nobody seems to answer. Unless governments make it mandatory or offer incentives to test (often), I don't understand why asymptomatics would bother to seek out tests. There is a CVS right down the street from my house where they're doing drive through testing by appointment and there's always a dozen or so cars lined up during peak hours, but I have no desire to be tested when I feel completely fine and I know I'm not alone. Of course, if I got a fever, lost my sense of smell, or developed a cough I would likely go, but why else would I take time out of my day to be tested? My county has said their goal is to test 1,500 per day to be in line with Newsom's requirements, but only ~1k per day are actively seeking tests and they have excess capacity. But ~100 positives out of the ~1k tests means ~900 people are testing negative and I can't understand who these people are. Hypochondriacs? Medical workers who are required to be tested regularly? Bored people who have nothing better to do?

Perhaps it's a different cultural mindset. Japan, Korea, Taiwan, HK, SG and other smaller countries feel a responsibility to not let their actions negatively affect their country. Also most Asian countries loosely adhere to Daoism. ...ancestor worship, suffer now to lavish later...etc

Back
Top Bottom