Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Always remember its every man for himself.

Much easier to prepare for things when you know you're gonna get screwed over.

i stopped caring about people wearing masks. It sucks cuz it would obviously help with flattening the curve but it gets exhausting when you see friends and family not caring about their own well being. At the end of the day, I’m looking out for me and my family. I will continue to wear a mask, social distance, was hands, etc... i think it’s gonna be another year of this unless there’s a drastic change but i highly doubt that.

i stopped caring about people wearing masks. It sucks cuz it would obviously help with flattening the curve but it gets exhausting when you see friends and family not caring about their own well being. At the end of the day, I’m looking out for me and my family. I will continue to wear a mask, social distance, was hands, etc... i think it’s gonna be another year of this unless there’s a drastic change but i highly doubt that.

Im never going on a plane or train without a mask ever again honestly.

Trump thought it'd be gone by Easter.

Remember the Easter talk and how he wanted everything open by that holiday. Ahhh, those were the days.
That Easter talk was wild. It’s sad that I totally forgot about him saying that. He’s done so much wild ish that it’s hard to remember ever outlandish think he’s said smh,

Trump thought it'd be gone by Easter.

Remember the Easter talk and how he wanted everything open by that holiday. Ahhh, those were the days.

60-70 thousand and it would be gone with the heat.

Meanwhile Fauci and Burke were like nah bro. Yet, he just kept talking.

and Pence is saying the curve has been flattened.

I need to turn to Faux News to see if they're covering it at all, it might explain why their followers are so delusional.

60-70 thousand and it would be gone with the heat.

Meanwhile Fauci and Burke were like nah bro. Yet, he just kept talking.

and Pence is saying the curve has been flattened.

I need to turn to Faux News to see if they're covering it at all, it might explain why their followers are so delusional.

You mean OANN Network

Back
Top Bottom