Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol I hope nobody is surprised at this. Y'all don't remember states just reopening up just because they were tried of being locked down? States trying to pull a Lavar Ball & speak the end of the pandemic to existence? Let's be serious, this year is canceled & I wouldn't be surprised most of next year being canceled too.

Lol I hope nobody is surprised at this. Y'all don't remember states just reopening up just because they were tried of being locked down? States trying to pull a Lavar Ball & speak the end of the pandemic to existence? Let's be serious, this year is canceled & I wouldn't be surprised most of next year being canceled too.
Seems like we enjoyed 25 days of 2020, then the world went crazy. This year and beginning of 2021 are def a wrap.

Seems like we enjoyed 25 days of 2020, then the world went crazy. This year and beginning of 2021 are def a wrap.
America decided a fun couple weeks of June was worth going back into lockdown for another 11 months.

Reminds me of Cartman at Casa Bonita where he has 1 minute to enjoy his favorite restaurant before getting arrested. "Well, kid, you made an entire town panic, you lost all your friends, and now you're going to juvenile hall for a week. Was it worth it?"

"Totally"

My coworker told me today that things will go back to normal if the media would just stop talking about the coronavirus.

Daaaaaaaamn.
Do you work with Donald Trump?

edit:
Just saw "I work at a hospital." Ruined my joke.
1593300727517.png

Back
Top Bottom