Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I honestly think them limiting who can be tested is in order to not let the cat out of the bag that there are thousands infected. They prob also don’t want to overburden hospitals and use up that many test kits at such an early stage of the outbreak

S. KOREA REPORTS 518 NEW CASES OF COVID-19 TOTAL NOW 6284 - YONHAP

S. KOREA REPORTS 7 MORE COVID-19 DEATHS TOTAL NOW 42 -KCDC

No, you probably can’t ‘boost’ your immune system to prevent coronavirus. Here’s why.
Since news about the coronavirus broke, there is a good chance you have read or seen advice about how to “boost” your immune system — whether it is loading up on citrus fruit, sipping herbal or green tea, eating yogurt for the probiotics, or taking vitamin or zinc supplements. Unfortunately, there is no evidence any of these strategies will supercharge immunity. To understand why, let’s consider how the immune system works.
The immune system’s role is to defend your body against disease by fighting infection. It is “system” in the truest sense — it has many interconnected working parts: white blood cells, antibodies, bone marrow, the spleen, the thymus and lymphatic system. These cells and organs operate in concert to hunt down and destroy dangerous pathogens, such as viruses, that enter your body.

Last edited:
Might go to Soho this weekend. Lines should be non-existent. Masks/sunglasses/:smokin/hand sanitizer.

In all seriousness, we are headed towards a shutdown. Curious to see how this weekend progresses.

I guess it's inevitable. Some people still downplay this threat accusing media creating a panic. When reality hits, it's too late already, which it is now. If they start to have 1 confirmed case in Washington DC, I am sure things finally get escalated quickly.

IMO first responders and medical staffs need to start wearing hazmat suit when treating "suspected" patients. Otherwise, they will be automatically quarantined and next thing you know you'll have short staffs.

from my understanding it comes down to, well if we test everyone on the front lines, we might find ourselves with a lot more CONFIRMED positives who we now have to pay to treat and pay them while they are out of work indefinitely....if we don’t test them and downplay the effects of the virus and simply tell healthcare workers, “don’t worry, continue working until you are symptomatic and check your own temp twice a day” that approach is much cheaper, sucks because you can carry the virus and be asymptomatic....which is HORRIBLE news for anyone that works in healthcare and is already in contact constantly with immunosuppressed individuals, but I take it that’s a gamble the powers that be rather take in order to save millions....let’s hope their plan doesn’t blow up in their face.

Most people if they are mildly sick just go about their day. A lot of people can have this without knowing and it passes like a regular sickness. Whats the dangerous part is having it snd it spreads to someone who does get affected hard by it, which is what the focus should be on.

This is gonna stick around for a while, and then its gonna be old news, the media and people are gonna be desensitized from hearing about it and on to the next big story.

My point exactly, a lot of the workforce in the medical field is young and we’ve already developed crazy immunity due to all the crap we are exposed daily, the problem with us is that if we have no access to testing and our bosses are encouraging us to work unless we show symptoms, we can possibly be a carrier treating people who’s immune system is already compromised and passing the virus on to them who will not be able to fight it off as easy....i honestly feel healthcare workers need to be the focus, take care of your Troops so your troops can take care of you.

Back
Top Bottom