Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
SUNNYVALE CA OFFICIALS SAY A 72 YEAR OLD HAS DIED DUE TO COVID-19 PATIENT WAS A PASSENGER ON A CRUISE SHIP - NBC BAYAREA

I'm glad this measure was taken. My girl was working around Pier 27 yesterday and overheard people joking about the Coronavirus being aboard that cruise not knowing that someone actually died on it. I told her to keep her distance from the Port workers around that area alongside with people prepping the building. I actually have a picture of that area since I pass by there alot:
20200305_193618.jpg

Guess it’s just a matter of time before Cali shuts down, huh? Obviously it’s bigger than me but I’m still tight about this affecting my vacation. I needed that ****! :lol:

In all seriousness though, I hope folks reconsider their vacation plans with spring break coming up. Imagine all the people traveling to other places with a ton of tourists and coming back home with the virus. This is definitely gonna get way worse before it gets better. Sheesh.

DHS notified employees that an employee in the Seattle area tested positive for Covid-19 - Seattle Times

Eddie Bravo Tinfoil Time...what if this virus is a test by aliens to see how incompetent we are when it comes to an outbreak?

Bruh if Aliens could have unleashed this on us in the first place, I doubt they’re worried about our response. A civilization advanced enough to travel space won’t have trouble with a civilization struggling not to kill their own planet

A trip to China sounds good right now than here in the Bay/Cali :nerd:
It makes sense. Here we have an idiot in charge and he's more concerned about how coronavirus affects his re-election chances.

Iran reports 1,234 new cases of coronavirus and 16 new deaths, raising total to 4,747 cases and 124 dead

My Italian friend is from the region of infection. she wants to go visit her family but is worried she might not be able to leave once she is in or be rerouted to another place and stuck there. I have heard of shuttle buses heading to France and being denied entry, then being stuck in switzerland.

Touched down in Baltimore after two weeks in Seattle. Saw there was three cases in Montgomery County and I’m gonna be here at the hospital. Stay safe DMV. It’s coming.

Entire middle school in Massachusetts city just got placed on lockdown because a teacher was exposed.

Back
Top Bottom