Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good news is WHO removed airborne precautions and just recommending droplet and contact. Pretty much all the big Seattle area hospitals either already transitioned or will transition very soon.

company installed wall mounted hand sanitizers in every department
i know where they keep boxes to refill them.
*birdman hand rub
hook a brother up!

chiphands.0.gif

Sister in law travels a lot for work. Had a trip for New York planned for tomorrow. Company just cancelled it. 5000 people.

Ar this point is almost a guarantee that Corona is in your town.

No way there's containment .... I have say NYC is in the thousands and
Entire middle school in Massachusetts city just got placed on lockdown because a teacher was exposed.
Which one?

I train, work out at 6:30 am five days a week. It is usually the busiest time, the morning rush. So far, and this is NYC, nothing has changed as far as attendance. My Gyms are still busy. :lol:

Do you have any article or anything on it? Friend’s mom is a social worker in Worcester and they asked for more info.

Worcester East or Worcester West?

No article, just an inside source.

I believe it was a teacher that traveled to Italy and did not follow protocol, so now they're treating the whole situation as a quarantine. Not sure if the school is still in "lockdown," or how they're going about it come dismissal time but I'll find out and report back.

Worcester East or Worcester West?

No article, just an inside source.

I believe it was a teacher that traveled to Italy and did not follow protocol, so now they're treating the whole situation as a quarantine. Not sure if the school is still in "lockdown," or how they're going about it come dismissal time but I'll find out and report back.

There is a very similar story out of Springfield, MA being reported...

...no "lockdown" in that case

Back
Top Bottom