Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
tx5idirki5c51.jpg

Moleculin's WP1122 confirms antiviral potential against Coronavirus
Moleculin Biotech (NASDAQ:MBRX) rises ~35% PM in reaction to independent laboratory testing that confirms antiviral activity of WP1122 against coronavirus.

The testing compared the therapeutic effects of 2-DG (the active ingredient in WP1122) alone with those of WP1122, a 2-DG prodrug.

Additionally, the Company has also contracted with the independent lab to conduct preclinical toxicology testing, which is currently under way.

Last month, the company announced repeat testing of candidate WP1122 confirmed its antiviral potential.

WP1122 is a prodrug of 2-deoxy-D-glucose (2-DG). WP1122 is only metabolized once it is inside the cell, enabling much higher tissue and organ concentrations of 2-DG.

They had three months to get ready for this

I'm not buying this yet. Yesterday it sounded like it was most likely happening. This on this Forbes article. https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahh...stimulus-package-heres-what-we-know-about-it/

I think these are all negotiating tactics. Dems already have their 3 trillion HEROES proposal, and if I read the article correct Republicans and McConnell was finishing up his 1 trillion package proposal as of yesterday afternoon.

My guess or hope is they either meet somewhere in the middle, or extend things until after their upcoming month long vacation (labor day).

Back
Top Bottom