Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
response to the quack doc video from another doc

tl;dw:
-her evidence is purely anecdotal, need references to scientifically proven studies
-the white coats are an appeal to authority/prop to convey expertise
-obvious political slant based on the source, always check for the source
-anti science, tribal politics without rational/critical thinking

he also made a point that taking the video down and censoring it reinforces the talking points.

what state are you coming from ?

because you might be stuck in that airbnb for 14 days

bars are outdoors and i could be wrong but i'm guessing breweries are closed in ny
i could be wrong but i don't think i am

if your asking if you should come to ny or not i would stay home if i was you
i'm guessing you're coming to nyc by plane and that's not safe at all
coming from PA...I think NJ and CT are the only bordering states where the quarantine for 14 days apply

I'm sure there's some breweries with outdoor seating...pretty much all of the breweries local to me have been able to do that to some degree...had the idea of doing a picnic at governers island but not sure if you can take the ferry there at the moment

I assume you read through this? https://www.airbnb.com/help/article...to-my-reservation-during-the-covid19-pandemic

Assuming you booked before March 15.
I'm not sure I can say "the pandemic is preventing me from completing my reservation"

that's not very specific

........ I want to see the data and hear some praise reports from the 350 patients they treated with Hydroxychlorquine and watched them recover and be cured.......but I also think the “no way you can be saving lives and no way you can be using HYrdoxychlorquine to cure COVID, because you believe in Demon Sperm from Dream Sex type of attitude or commentary” is Elementary and also sidesteps the real issue or topic. Clear bait and switch sales tactic.

😔
I can appreciate a rebuttal to her claims.
I can’t get down with “but she’s crazy because she believes in Aliens...........”
It is relevant, her state of mind, but what about the topic? Is it to be completely negated because her religious or spiritual beliefs. Goes from one claim to a complete extreme. None of it matters really, because once the waters are muddied, we no longer care about the original topic, only that the broad is super off her rocker and completely off her meds that she apparently needs based on her beliefs in unrelated topics....I don’t know. It’s a never ending cycle of Politicking. Once you’re tired enough of it all you’re just like “whatever decision is made about any future vaccines or conspiracy chips that are supposedly going to be implanted, just give me whatever you think I need and let me get back to my regular life of working or prying or sexing or what we else that I’d rather be doing.

I would like to find out that she’s right or wrong about Hydroxychlorquine because she’s right or wrong about Hydroxychlorquine.
Not that she CANT be right about Hydroxychlorquine because she believes in some really weird **** that’s completely unrelated to the topic.

^ When you get the legitimate, scientific, fact-based data from that study please let the thread know. Until then we’ll just continue to dismiss the the good doctor as a bat**** crazy, evangelical quack. And we’ll continue to wonder why no other legitimate medical professional or scientist is backing up her claims.

response to the quack doc video from another doc

tl;dw:
-her evidence is purely anecdotal, need references to scientifically proven studies
-the white coats are an appeal to authority/prop to convey expertise
-obvious political slant based on the source, always check for the source
-anti science, tribal politics without rational/critical thinking

he also made a point that taking the video down and censoring it reinforces the talking points.

i highly enjoyed that video. thank you for posting it.

I would like to find out that she’s right or wrong about Hydroxychlorquine because she’s right or wrong about Hydroxychlorquine.
Not that she CANT be right about Hydroxychlorquine because she believes in some really weird **** that’s completely unrelated to the topic.
When covid popped off, had friends stuck Kenya who were swearing by the stuff, saying that covid is being treated there using it and its been helping alot.

They got back to the states months later and people in the media were hatin on it and they were really confused. They even recommended it to me for my mom in law who came down with covid and was qting at home.

Could never find it. But thankfully moms rode it out like a g and got better.

When covid popped off, had friends stuck Kenya who were swearing by the stuff, saying that covid is being treated there using it and its been helping alot.

They got back to the states months later and people in the media were hatin on it and they were really confused. They even recommended it to me for my mom in law who came down with covid and was qting at home.

Could never find it. But thankfully moms rode it out like a g and got better.
That’s interesting first hand information.
One could definitely find the posted numbers of Cases/Deaths in Kenya. If it’s being used in Kenya as a treatment then I would say there is likely some information or reports to back that up.

Heat Biologics COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates Immunogenicity Proof-of-Concept in Pre-Clinical Studies

Confirms stimulation of human-HLA-restricted transgenic mouse T-cells against immunodominant epitopes of SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein

DURHAM, NC / ACCESSWIRE / July 29, 2020 /
Heat Biologics, Inc. ("Heat") (NASDAQ:HTBX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing first-in-class therapies to modulate the immune system, including multiple oncology product candidates and a novel COVID-19 vaccine, today announced successful pre-clinical testing of the Company's COVID-19 vaccine, which demonstrated in-vivo confirmation of vaccine immunogenicity in animal models, including expansion of human-HLA-restricted T-cells against immunodominant epitopes of SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein. Testing demonstrated expansion of antibody-supporting CD4+, and virus killing CD8+ T-cells in the lungs of the animals, a major site for COVID-19 infection.

m1iyghwxbrd51.png

this is the so called doctor trump tweeted about
who believe this horse ****

yes you should also wear wraparound glasses or something like this

Amazon product ASIN B0197YJQGI
confirmation bias. the white coat is an excellent prop.
so is the demon sperm :lol:

This episode of Maury gonna slappppp.

"Maury, I swear its not mine. wrapped up every single time!!!!"

'It cant be nobody else, it has to be yours, I havent been with any...'

Maury' what was that pause Pamela?

'Well...I been having dreams, but theyre just dreams, Ron my baby dad'

'how tf is that my kid Maury? lil ***** got wings n ****, hes literally crawling on the ceiling, man if you dont getcho *** outta here saying its mine. She even named it Ron like I'm sposed to gaf, I been called that scaly skin thing Damian since jumpstreet

We'll....we got our results.....Pamela......you said you are 100% sure that Rondell is the father of baby Rondell Jr., correct?

'I swear hes the daddy with his dead beat lying ***, he looks just like you if you squint. '

'thats not my ffukn kid bruh'

Maury: Well, we have the results right here. IN THE CASE OF PAMELA VS RONDELL OVER WHETHER RONDELL IS THE FATHER....THE BLOOD TEST CAME BACK......... ...........
..............RONDELL.....YOU ARE......NOT THE FATHER!

'sEEEEEE I told you it wasnt mine!!!!! Baby smelled like sulfur and dandruff shampoo ever since he came out the box. Wasnt nobody surprised by the tail huh? you just think we walk around with tails huh? like we saiyans or some ****. yall racist'

Pam: 'Mauryyyyyyyyyyyyy Noooooo it is his!!!!! I aint been with nobodyyyyyyy elsseeeeeeeee

59G9.gif

Back
Top Bottom