Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Breitbart is not a legitimate news source.

Those are some weird claims Dr Emanuelle Immanuel made in that Daily Beast article.
In regard to the claims she made in the video I posted, I know the prescription has been used for ailments prior to COVID.
Here is what I know about Hydroxychloroquine.
My Sister has been on Hydroxychloroquine for a while to treat her Lupus.
A few months back she couldn't find a Pharmacy to fill that prescription(I take it that is because the Pharmacies have been instructed not to fill the Script)
Her Doctor had to call the Pharmacy she had been using and let them know she had been on if for some time, long before Trumps claim it treated COVID and long before they stopped filling the Dr written Prescriptions and that she needed it for LUPUS, not for COVID.
They(her current Pharmacy) would not fill it, they claim they "couldn't because they no longer had access to it"
She ended up getting some samples from her Doctor while he found her a Pharmacy that would fill her prescription.
She now has to drive over an Hour to get the Prescription.
It's been a bit of a transition for her, but she is able to get it if she makes the drive.

Last edited:
Not sure what you’re question is?
It does seem like the Doctors are serious, though.
I don’t think they’d take a stand and call a conference like that, to be not serious.......

Yea, I’m pretty sure they’re serious.

Sounded more like an appeal to people’s emotions than anything else from what I scrubbed through. I’m not watching a 45 minute video that Breitbart is pushing, so correct me if I’m wrong, but I didn’t see or hear any reference to any new, quality evidence that actually supports HCQ and the other drugs they mentioned for the treatment of COVID. From my understanding, there’s actually a bevy of evidence to the contrary.

Breitbart put together this news conference. Breitbart is not a legitimate source of news. No legitimate doctor will work with Breitbart. It doesn't matter if they stand there looking serious with coats on.
Ahh makes more sense now. Been seeing that video clip float around the last day. Seems like a ploy to legitimize Hydroxychloroquine. Who knows maybe Donald needed a self ego boost since he made up the story about him throwing out the pitch at the Yankees game.

Sounded more like an appeal to people’s emotions than anything else from what I scrubbed through. I’m not watching a 45 minute video that Breitbart is pushing, so correct me if I’m wrong, but I didn’t see or hear any reference to any new, quality evidence that actually supports HCQ and the other drugs they mentioned for the treatment of COVID. From my understanding, there’s actually a bevy of evidence to the contrary.
I watched the short version with the Dr Emmauelle Immanuel talking,(3 minutes), but I did go back and watch the other in its entirety, the claim was it was being prescribed at 2400mg when it should have been 200mg twice per week. There are side effects to most pharmaceuticals but, for them to tell the Pharmacies that they couldn’t fill prescriptions at all, when it’s been used prior for other ailments, seemed super wrong.
Breitbart put this thing together.
Okay I gotcha. My sister sent me the video from FB(which I usually only log into when family sends photos etc) but the first thing I told her was who knows who those people are and if they’re really Doctors etc.....I found her medical credentials with a couple of clicks but what I found odd was she had a Twitter acct but it wasn’t verified but even more strange, it didn’t appear that the acct had been used in quite some time, so it seemed a bit off that she hadn’t used her platform there, prior to that Presser.(turns out I was on the wrong Twitter Page).

Last edited:
MLB right now afer half of the Miami Marlins team test positive:

hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom