Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I haven't been following where we're at w/ COVID-19, just being smart, vigilante, and considerate of all others I came in contact with

sandbagged the idea of a summer vacation this year

me and my wife did have a Airbnb booked for a stay in Brooklyn in May that my host would not allow me to cancel since there was no travel restrictions so I had the option to reschedule and I did so for August 15

agenda planned was basically hit up some breweries and hang out

we were going to stay in the Gowanus neighborhood

Yay or nay?

I haven't been following where we're at w/ COVID-19, just being smart, vigilante, and considerate of all others I came in contact with

me and my wife did have a Airbnb booked for a stay in Brooklyn in May that my host would not allow me to cancel since there was no travel restrictions so I had the option to reschedule and I did so for August 15

Yay or nay?

what state are you coming from ?

because you might be stuck in that airbnb for 14 days

bars are outdoors and i could be wrong but i'm guessing breweries are closed in ny
i could be wrong but i don't think i am

if your asking if you should come to ny or not i would stay home if i was you
i'm guessing you're coming to nyc by plane and that's not safe at all

Last edited:

Yay or nay?

Nay if you're from outside NY or the Tri-State area. If the host doesn't allow you to refund on your AirBnB visit in August, just straight up TAKE THE L on getting your money back since you will most likely be stuck in MANDATORY QUARANTINE FOR THE FIRST 2 WEEKS OF YOUR STAY ANYWAY.

If you are from the NY and/or Tri-State area, it seems to be OK...........BUT maintain the same smart, vigilant, and considerate behavior that you and your wife have been doing this entire time.

Nay if you're from outside NY or the Tri-State area. If the host doesn't allow you to refund on your AirBnB visit in August, just straight up TAKE THE L on getting your money back since you will most likely be stuck in MANDATORY QUARANTINE FOR THE FIRST 2 WEEKS OF YOUR STAY ANYWAY.

If you are from the NY and/or Tri-State area, it seems to be OK...........BUT maintain the same smart, vigilant, and considerate behavior that you and your wife have been doing this entire time.

I’m curious as to how they’re enforcing these quarantines. I saw a sign on a highway that said that you should text a number if you’re coming from out-of-state, but what’s stopping people from just blatantly ignoring this stuff?

I’m curious as to how they’re enforcing these quarantines. I saw a sign on a highway that said that you should text a number if you’re coming from out-of-state, but what’s stopping people from just blatantly ignoring this stuff?

when you get off the plane if your traveling by plane someone will question you and you need to fill out a form

if your driving in there are alot of out of states plates in nyc so you might have nothing to worry about

Yay or nay?

You can still do a lot of socially distanced sight seeing in NYC. Still eat outdoors at restaurants, just be smart and avoid if its too busy. Youre spose to quarantine but ive rarely heard it enforeced or people abiding by it (smh). If youre flying in, cancel it and take the L. If youre driving in, come enjoy yourself (smartly).

A quick PSA so that people don't waste their time:

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE IS NOT EFFECTIVE AT FIGHTING CORONAVIRUS

It has now been thoroughly tested and there is no evidence that it helps. If anything, it is harmful.

ANYBODY CLAIMING OTHERWISE IS A FRAUD.

There are other effective treatments out there that have shown promise.

Couldnt imagine taking a vacation in this climate :lol: I wont be interacting with people for non essential reasons for the foreseeable future. Theres a virus going around that requires I wear a mask and stay 6 ft from other people to be safe. Not worth it imo. I was noid getting my first haircut in 4 months. "My dude can you stand back a bit while you lining me up"

this is the so called doctor trump tweeted about
who believe this horse ****

Doesn’t it also get you in the eyes tho

yes you should also wear wraparound glasses or something like this

Amazon product ASIN B0197YJQGI

Last edited:

this is the so called doctor trump tweeted about
who believe this horse ****

confirmation bias. the white coat is an excellent prop.

A quick PSA so that people don't waste their time:

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE IS NOT EFFECTIVE AT FIGHTING CORONAVIRUS

It has now been thoroughly tested and there is no evidence that it helps. If anything, it is harmful.

ANYBODY CLAIMING OTHERWISE IS A FRAUD.

There are other effective treatments out there that have shown promise.
But but but but
What about

Those would technically help with large droplet contamination, but to protect against aerosol transmission through the eyes you would ideally want them to be sealed, like swimming goggles perhaps. I bought a couple pair of clear swimming goggles JUST IN CASE. A good face shield that is sealed at the forehead, wraps around the face and extends under your chin would also be reasonably protective and probably more comfortable to wear for a longer period of time.

Those would technically help with large droplet contamination, but to protect against aerosol transmission through the eyes you would ideally want them to be sealed, like swimming goggles perhaps. I bought a couple pair of clear swimming goggles JUST IN CASE. A good face shield that is sealed at the forehead, wraps around the face and extends under your chin would also be reasonably protective and probably more comfortable to wear for a longer period of time.

You’re right I got a pair of those somewhere I just don’t know what I did with them
the 3M glasses are pretty good
I just hope their effective

Last edited:
I wear glasses like these to protect me from lib virus, and repel libs They work beautifully.
37D8B7E0-25BF-49F2-AA0F-ADBB84631C62.jpeg

But but but but
What about
but but but they didn't give the right dose
and they didn't give it early enough in the disease course
and it wasn't a full moon out
and they forgot to dip it in milk
and big pharma
and demoncrats
and 5g
and bill gates
and fraudci
and $oro$
and what about my freedoms

I know a few people who flew into Philly and just took the megabus into NY or had a friend pick them up and they drove into NY. There’s loopholes from what it seems.

Back
Top Bottom