Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
See this what I don’t get. Earlier this week reports said that the virus is contagious even before symptoms start showing.

Another thing we need clarified is how many diagnosed patients have actually recovered? And what are they being treated with?

My guess is that we'll never know.
Many Biotechs like VIR, NNVC, CODX, VXRT, CPHI...etc have announced working on possible cure to nCoV.

China announces 755 new non-Hubei virus cases in the past day. 2,102 new cases total in country in past day.

Last edited:
CHINA'S TOTAL NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES HITS 11,791 BY END OF FRIDAY JAN. 31 - STATE TV

CHINA REPORTS 46 NEW CORONAVIRUS DEATHS ON JAN 31, INCLUDING 45 IN HUBEI AND 1 IN CHONGQING - STATE MEDIA

[RTRS] 31 Jan - CHINA'S NATIONAL HEALTH COMMISSION SAYS NUMBER OF NEWLY CONFIRMED CASES AT 2,102 ON JAN 31 - STATE MEDIA

This is type of train if thought, is why you'll die.

You take every necessary precaution to not let it spread. Old or young.
I get the point of not spreading it. I was just wondering if my understanding of what is known if the virus so far was correct.

I think if you are a generally healthy person and not a toddler or senior then there isn’t much to worry about. No?

Too early to be complacent. Be Proactive, especially since nobody (govt's too) knows what this is and how to combat it. Healthy younger people have contracted cNoV.

I get the point of not spreading it. I was just wondering if my understanding of what is known if the virus so far was correct.
I don't think you fully comprehend the gravity of this virus. We have whole nations closing flight entries in and out. Last time something like that happen in a mass scale was 9/11.

Last edited:
See this what I don’t get. Earlier this week reports said that the virus is contagious even before symptoms start showing.

Another thing we need clarified is how many diagnosed patients have actually recovered? And what are they being treated with?

there are people that have recovered, mostly on their own. the median age of deaths so far is like mid 70s last I read, many with prexisting conditions.

antibiotics dont work because it's viral.

there wasn't a cure for sars.

there are people that have recovered, mostly on their own. the median age of deaths so far is like mid 70s last I read, many with prexisting conditions.

I read that one of the survivors (Japanese or Korean) said that it was like the worst flu he'd ever had x10.

I don't think you fully comprehend the gravity of this virus. We have whole nations closing flight entries in and out. Last time something like that happen in a mass scale was 9/11.
Was just asking about what is known about the virus. Thanks for schooling me.

there wasn't a cure for sars.
Links to articles on survivors? I haven’t seen any.
Doesn’t it either cause pneumonia or pneumonia-like illness?
Before they knew it was a Coronavirus it was declared a pneumonia outbreak in the region. Symptoms start as flu then develop into upper respiratory problems like trouble breathing and pneumonia

Links to articles on survivors? I haven’t seen any.

2 in australia

1 in toronto

3 in india

Back
Top Bottom